Part-6(Bully pt:-2)

(ON THE GROUND, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

I was trying to find Y/N everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. The classes are already over and to be honest, I couldn't attend any of the classes because now my only motto was to find Y/N.

Sweat was dripping down from my forehead but that's not my major concern. It was also raining and I was panicking because I knew Y/N was afraid of thunderstorms.

Well, how much I know that when I brought our food, I expected Y/N to be sitting and waiting for me. But yeah, I became disappointed when I didn't find her over there. Scratch that, I didn't find her anywhere in the cafeteria.

I don't know why I'm that scared. I mean I've never been that scared in my life. Did she go home? Didn't she feel well? Did she get kidnapped or what??? No, I must not be thinking like this. I hope she'd be doing fine. God, please.

I searched for her in the corridors but she was nowhere and finally, I thought of checking the third floor. I don't know but that's the only place left now.

I started making my way upstairs. I heard that none goes to that place. Well, if you're expecting a reason from me then I'm sorry because I don't know myself.

I reached the third floor and from what I saw, I felt my soul leaving out of my body. There were thick ropes on the floor and in the side, I can see a crushed water bottle and a gag lying on the floor.

What happened over here? Did someone get bullied or what? I hope it's not Y/N. I wandered into the corridor but there was no trace of Y/N. Where did this girl go? Did she leave home for real? She could've at least told me. But again, she's not that type of careless girl. I peeked down from the corridor as I first saw the rain which wasn't stopping but again, I saw some students, basically the dancing and singing students crowding on the playground.

I creased my eyebrows as to why there was a crowd over there. I suddenly felt cold shivers as my gut feeling was saying that it was something worse and I'd go and see it.

If it's worse then why should I see it? But again, my body reacted on its own and the next moment, I found myself standing on the playground.

I didn't waste time as I made myself over that crowded area. I pushed some students so that I can get a view of what they were watching so intensely. Not to mention, I was really scared now.

After I excused everyone heedlessly, I finally looked at that person and once, I saw it, I felt cold shivers running down my spine. I was left speechless and clueless. My body was turning weak and numb. The view was unexpected.

Y/N was there, lying unconsciously on the ground. Her face was pale and some hair was blocking her face. What the heck? Why these children are standing and not doing anything?

"Y/N!!!" I shouted for the hundredth time as I immediately went near her, carrying her tight in my arms as I made my way towards the medical room.

(MEDICAL ROOM, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

The female doctor was checking her out as I was standing there with a worried face. I was kind of regretting why I left her behind in the cafeteria. It's my mistake.

"Don't worry, it looks like she just passed out due to some pressure or depression. If you're her boyfriend, you'd take care of her properly." The doctor said as I nod my head, yeah, I'm gonna ignore the 'boyfriend' word because that's not my concern now.

"So doctor what should I do? When will she wake up?" I asked the doctor worriedly.

"Well, She'll wake up in 10 minutes. That's all." She spoke as I nod my head. She bowed to me as I bowed her back before she exited that place.