Nejire's Wounded Savior! A Soul's Worth!

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

    "It's okay. If not for Izuku, I probably never would have tried to be a hero in the first place." She said, which made Mitsuki shout. "NOW I KNOW YOU! You're the girl Izuku protected from bullies in the park when he was 7. You were apparently really injured, but thanks to him, you got away." That surprised us as he never told any of us. Even me and he's talked about the big three to me many times. "Guilty as charged." Nejire said with a teary smile. "He protected me from a bunch of kids cos some kid with an explosion quirk didn't like how I said his quirk wasn't all that. They all started attacking me and broke my ankle and ribs. Right as I was about to get hit in the face with an explosion  here came a cute kid with green hair and eyes slamming into them like a hurricane. He roared with fury to leave me alone. They hit him time and time again, but he stayed standing. Even when his arm broke and his knee was bent back, he refused to go down. He yelled for me to get away. I hobbled as fast as I could. I hid behind some trees, yet still for ten minutes, he stayed up fighting with everything he had. Until he took a wicked headbutt to the face. That's what finally brought him down." I was in shock at the various wounds Izuku took for the girl, but one thing infuriated us all to no end. Katsuki Bakugo. He was the one to do that.

    "Once it was finally over, I made my way to him. He was like, how you saw when you got to the park." Covered in horrible wounds and bleeding all over. His breath was ragged, but he was awake and smiling. It was like the pain didn't affect him. As if it only annoyed him. I knew even then that that was not normal. I asked why he did all that and why not use his quirk. He smiled and said I needed help, so he helped. But then his smile faltered, and he said the nine letter word that impressed me most of all. 'I'm Quirkless, that's why I didn't use it.' I was shocked as I never heard of a quirkless person before. But I was amazed as that meant he did all that on his own power. No quirk helped him stay up. No support item. Just 100% furious Izuku." She said, smiling softly. We were sad as she even at her age knew it wasn't normal to not feel pain. "Yep. He put a beating on Katsuki that day. I remember he came home mad more than usual at Izuku. I asked, but he never said anything. I found out a few days later from Izuku that a bunch of bullies tried hurting a periwinkle fairy as he put it. He stood up and got in the way. But he never went into full details until the day of the press conference we had."  Mitsuki said, which must have embarrassed Nejire as she was crimson. "P-P-Periwinkle F-Fairy?" She asked as her friend Amajiki snickered. "I've never seen her blush." I chuckled at that.

     "Well, Izuku has always had a certain charm about him. Hehe, which makes sense, seeing as he has 10 wives and 3 are pregnant when he's barely 16. Not to mention the cutest little bodyguard for a daughter in Eri." Mitsuki said with a peaceful smile as she held a saluting Eri with the most adorable serious face ever. Nejire and Amajiki both went crimson and stuttered up a storm. "Uhh, I think you broke them, Mitsuki." Said Mina with a grin. Nejire then counted by hand. "Wait, you're all his wives?" We all nodded as she looked a bit sad. "Uh. I take it you fell for him then too huh Nejire?" Asked Rei as Nejire blushed and was going to shake her head no but sighed. "Yeah. How could I not? It's why I took so long to introduce myself to him." Making Amajiki facepalm. "I knew it! I thought your excuses for not seeing him sooner were weird!" Nejire sweatdropped as she scratched her cheek. "Uhh yeah. Sorry, Tamaki." She said as she eyed the sleeping Izuku.

      "I think I'm a bad luck charm. Every time I meet him, this happens. It's as if I'm a part of his tormentors." She said somberly as Mitsuki chuckled. "Hehe. Not at all. He has always been alone every year on this day since he was adopted he'd been alone, thinking of the Fairy he saved. Helping you helped him through the worst parts of his past. To him, Nejire, you symbolized that he was not worthless." I listened to her words and thought for a moment. "It's like he has a quirk that allows him to show up when someone needs him most." I thought outloud, which confused Nejire. "What do you mean Ochaco?" She asked. I chuckled and told her how I met Izuku. She was smiling big at that. "Hehe. I guess it's sorta like that, hehehe." She said as little Eri came up to us and smiled.

Never underestimate me!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें