(vol8) chapter 51

Start from the beginning

Salem: you may have heard of me from your dear General Ironwood, but there are things like to clarify. My name is Salem, known to you as the Queen of Grimm. I know that immediately filled most of you with panic and fear, but rest assured, I am not here for wanton bloodshed. I'm here because dear General, along with the headmaster of your Huntsman Academies, have been lying to you.

This screen changes to the people of Mantle and Atlas looking in fear, panic, and suspicion.

Salem: they've kept you as mindless sheep to hoard power for themselves, and used your children as disposable shields, all to hold onto what is rightfully mine. Alas, your fates rest in the general's hands. To James Ironwood specifically, I have already acquired the lamp of knowledge, I simply request three things: the Winter Maiden, the staff of Creation, and the girl named Ruby Rose.

Ruby looked a bit fearful but Weiss Yang and Blake comforted her.

Salem: If all items are not turned over to me by midnight, I will have no choice but to take the Mantle as collateral. The Grimm hoard of the night prior was but merely a taste of what my forces are capable of. The city of Mantle with be razed to the ground leavening nothing but ash and cinders, and after...you'll have until dawn before Atlas falls from the sky. I trust you'll make the right decision for you people, James. You always do.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;- transitions

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

Everyone was sitting in the happy Huntresses base, a run-down Cafe. Ruby was sitting looking down worried about a certain cat. A cup was placed in front of her, she looked up and saw Dinah with a welcoming smile.

Dinah: tea helps warms the body.

Ruby: thank you.

Dinah continued handing out cups while the group, the door again, and Kisa entered.

Kisa: are you ready to get to work?

Everyone looked at the spitting Image of a Female Y/n and looked down unsure of what happened, making Kisa sigh.

Kisa: the large Grimm horde mantle has ever seen is knocking on our door, and there's a city brimming with people with no heat, and from what you said no more military protection. My brother can take of himself it seems, I'm sure he's alright.

Yang: are you?

Kisa: ... we tried to make things as accommodating while you lay low, but the people out there need help.