T W E N T Y - T W O

neymarjr wants to send you a message.

accept delete

i think i need a house sitter soon

malia sat with some of the chelsea boys as international break was over and club football was back.

she groaned as she read the message from the PSG player. a couple months ago she would have possibly been on the first flight to Paris as she had always had great interactions with neymar when she had interviewed him.

however, she was now into joao. as much as she didn't want to admit it. she didn't want to be mugged off when he runs back to his ex every time.

"is there actually anything going on with you and joao?" ruben said out of nowhere.

she looked at mason who smirked and then looked back at the other boys, kai, enzo, ruben and mudryk.

"no absolutely not. i was genuinely just looking after the house and the dog" she seriously hoped that she was a good liar.

"so you took that photo in his house when nothing is going on?" mudryk piped up.

'shit' she thought because that was a very good point that she had to suddenly think of an answer for.

"yep. you know, very aesthetic house, was just chilling and thought might as well take advantage of it and get something out of it"

"girls minds bro. so strange sometimes" ruben shook his head. "blessed my timeline though so i'm not complaining"

all the boys grinned and laughed while enzo shoved him as malia held back a smile and muttered a "shut up" to the boy.

at that moment, joao made a return and walked into the room. the boys started calling him over and of course he walked that way.

they did their usual bro hugs while she sat there awkwardly until she got up after rummaging around in her bag.

"I've got to go, joao, here are the spare keys for your house" she passed him a singular key that he had actually had cut for the girl but the boys just thought it was a spare one he had gave her for the house sitting. joao and malia knew that this exchange was much more than no longer house sitting.

she brushed past him and started walking away until he called out her name and tried to follow, doing a slight jog till he caught up with her and tried to stop her.

"are we not going to talk?" he looked confused as the girl kept a stone face.

she just shook his hand off her wrist and carried on walking away.