T W E L V E

joaofelix79 wants to send you a dm!

accept                         decline

thank you

for what?

for making me wake up

and?

....
stop being a dipshit?

yes!

private messages

talia
mason is making me come out
with him and the chelsea boys....
pls come

malia
hmmmmm
okay only because
it's you
however
you owe me a shot

talia
absolutely

maliathomas added to their story!

joaofelix79 liked your story!

considering she wasn't going to go out tonight, malia was steaming to say the least. she 'walked' out of the club linking arms with talia as she was in a similar state.

mason guided the two to a taxi that would take the trio, ruben loftus-cheek and conor gallagher to all their respective houses.

"how come joao didn't come out tonight?" gallagher questioned as he looked at mount.

"i'm not too sure i think he wanted a night in to properly settle into the house" mason explained as the other two boys nodded and they continued their conversation about the new signing while malia listened.

"have you seen he broke up with his girlfriend?"

mason opened his mouth the speak but the small brunette beat him to it.

"she's stupid honestly. he's a good shag and really kind" she lightly said while looking out the window and not even thinking about what she has just said and how all 4 pairs of eyes are now on her.

every single face in the car held the same reaction of their jaws nearly touching the floor and eyes popping out of their heads.

"and how would you know that malia?" talia questioned with a bit of a smirk now settled on her face.

"when i went to madrid but in my defence i didn't realise who he was. has a cute dog as well" the girl still hadn't clicked the consequences of what she said as all the boys in the car still sat in shock.

"don't think the dog is the part we are curious about right now to be fair" ruben pointed out.

"guess malia is a dark horse" conor said as he sat back.

the journey went on as ruben, conor, talia and mason all had more questions but couldn't process that malia and joao had met prior to chelsea and had a one night stand.

everyone had left the taxi and it was now talia left and she told the driver to take her to the address that a certain player had sent her earlier that evening.

A/N: maaaliaaaaa🫣

also have no proof read this chapter either my bad