F I F T E E N

"joao how do you even know what sneaky link means?" the brunette looked at him baffled as she sat on his sofa while he sat on the floor with the dog.

"i have social media" he replied in a 'duh' tone.

"and what has possessed you to ask me if I'm 'down to be a sneaky link'" malia was in a state of shock as she sat processing all this information.

"it just makes sense, no?"

"you have completely baffled me felix" she shook her head at him and laid back down before pressing play on lilo and stitch.

masonmount, philfoden and 198,700 others liked

maliathomas girls night? on a weekday?😟

joaofelix79 bonita
user1 how did he like and comment so fast
user2 i smell post notifications
maliathomas 😟

libbyandrews LETS GOOOO (you are so so pretty)

user3 mrs felix you look so good

user4 the way she can wear anything and look good

user5 reminder: you should quit your job and go for a more female job
maliathomas reminder: your dad should have worn a condom or pulled out x
user6 CRYING

load more comments...

joao sat in bed as he watched the second lilo and stitch film as malia had got him hooked on the Disney franchise.

he was mid googling about the film when he heard a knock on the front door resulting in him pausing the film, hopping out of bed and plopping downstairs.

he opened the door and wasn't shocked at this point to see malia stood there.

"YOU GO GIRL! GET HIM" he heard someone, he assumed was libby or amber, shouting from an Uber on the driveway.

he noticed the girl cringe at her friends before walking in and shutting the door behind her. M

"good evening to you too malia! yeah i have had a great night thanks" he joked as he followed her to the kitchen.

however, he wasn't expecting her to spin around and plant her lips on his. obviously joao instantly reciprocated but not before pulling away.

"are you drunk? how much have you drank?" he was 110% not going to take advantage of the english girl. 

"i only had one drink and then was on soft drinks" she replied honestly as he nodded and reconnected their lips.

they had somehow made their way to the stairs where she grabbed his hand and lead him up to his room. she was clearly feeling confident as she pushed him to lay down before straddling him while continuing the makeout.

"we can't catch feelings and no one can find out" she said as she pulled away and looked at him. she watched as the smirk on his face grew.  they both knew that the first part of that sentence was already a lost cause.

"sneaky link?" in which malia replied by rolling her eyes and placing her lips back on his while he pulled to remove her top.

A/N: they are both simps.