S E V E N T E E N

malia was on her way round to joaos after finishing coverage on a match. she still wasn't best pleased about him going on a date yesterday but she knew he was also entitled to do that.

she pulled up at the house and walked in like joao had messaged her to.

"jooooaaaaoooo" she walked in and was met, like usual, by floki at her feet instantly. she picked up the dog and carried her like a baby while trying to find the boy.

malia walked into the dining room and saw joao walking in with plates as he placed them on the table. she took in his appearance, more specifically the 'kiss the chef' apron he was wearing.

"what is up with the apron chef?" she was unsure on how to feel about it as she looked him up and down.

"i'm the chef!" he once again spoke in a 'duh' tone. "I've made us a pasta dish but it's a surprise"

he walked over and lit the candle in the middle of the table before rushing off into the kitchen.

malia
joao has made us some surprise
pasta dish🥲

amber
next you are going to say it's over
a candle lit dinner

malia
.....

libby
WTF😭
that does not sound very sneaky
link to me

she put her phone on silent, leaving it in her bag in the hallway, before walking into the kitchen.

she could see joao stirring the spaghetti on the stove and so she plodded over, wrapping her arms around his waist and going on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on his cheek.

he twisted his head and kissed her forehead.

'defiantly not sneaky link of us' malia thought as she offered to help with any cooking before being ordered to sit at the table and he will bring it to her.

maliathomas added to their story!