I look at the turtle ahead of me, "Wait, Casey said that you knew us, his family, and said that you told him that my older brothers and I were happy without him, but that's a lie, why would you tell him that-"

"B̶̳̂̏u̶̺̰͆t̷̞̀̃ ̶̨̰̀̽w̵̻̟͛͋a̸͎̮̍s̸̮̑͘ͅn̴͙̫̽̚'̵̪͔̽t̸̘̗̾̋ ̶̯͌i̶̩̟̔̓ṯ̴̾͐ ̶̡͉͋͊ṫ̶̺h̸̐͜e̸̳͈͐̕ ̵̱̟͗ţ̸̐r̵̦̬̍̀ṳ̶̎͂t̷̓ͅĥ̶͉͑,̷̗̬̽̈́ ̷͎̐̆w̴͕̝̓ę̴̳̍͛ŕ̷͉͝e̵̥̟͑͆ṋ̷̓'̷͎̀t̸͔͂͋ ̵̡̳͛͘ÿ̸͎̲́̈ô̶̥̚u̴͉̅ ̷͇̼͂ç̵͈͑͌ō̶̧̗͝n̶͔̈́̔ẗ̵̖̩́̀é̷͉̺͘n̵̡̽t̶̲̭͒̓ ̷̼́b̷̠̣͆e̶̡͋f̸̠̆̀o̷̪͌ř̵̤͉e̴͕̪͆͑ ̵̖̐̎ͅy̷͈̣̒o̸̫̓͠u̷̜̎̔ ̸̝͐k̸̺̄̃n̵̯̾͘ẹ̴̛͜ẅ̴̯́͆ͅ ̵̳̦̓h̶͔͘í̵̭̂m̶̻̟̈́,̴̹͚̅ ̵͎̥̉Ỉ̵̯̺ ̴̈́͛͜w̷̪̃̃a̴̹̅͆s̵̤̻̄n̵̟͇͂'̶̝̭̐̀t̵͈̓ ̷͈̼̔͊b̵͖̳̍̑ḙ̶̒̂i̸̭̕n̵̼͙͑g̵̰̣̕ ̸̠̽d̶͔̜̏ė̴͇̮͌c̸̤̈́ḛ̴͓̀̔ḯ̷̛̮ť̶̤͌f̶̺̻́̈́ȕ̸̪͓l̷̜͓̏̔ ̶̻̙̽t̵̹͑́ò̵̩̬̑ ̸͋̓͜ͅḩ̴̤̊̈i̵͇͌͜m̶͇̂ ̶̮̃̈́o̵̮̽n̴̹̆ę̸́͋ ̶̱̥̒͠b̴̺͗͆ì̷͓̜̂t̶̟̲̀,̶͇̎̂ ̶̬̃y̶͈͐͜ō̴̫̺̽ų̸̔̔ ̵̮̚͝a̶̜̎̒ň̴ͅd̵͍͇̐ ̷̳̂̓y̷̫̮͑͂ô̷͙̮u̸̠̞͛͂r̵̙͛ ̷̭̜͆b̵̰̠̒r̵͎̲̅o̵̡̓t̶̨̹̀͌h̴̬͐̚e̸̱̚r̶̤͚͠s̴̫̔ ̷̠̉w̸͎̘͒͒ë̴̬́̾ŕ̶̺͠e̶̦͒̈ ̶͓̟̓́i̸̫͎͒n̷͕̺̒ ̴͎̈́f̸̫̾͝á̸͎̲c̸̭͔͆̃t̴͉̙̿͊ ̷͉̏h̸̫̝̀͋ą̵͔̆̇p̶̳̟̿͗p̸̹̣͌ȳ̸̯͎͝ ̴̬̯͗w̵̜͓̾i̵͖̓t̷̮̗͊͝h̵̦͠ͅỏ̶̠ű̵̧̲̀t̴̰̤͂ ̵̣̂̊h̶̙͋̄ỉ̸̤m̸̦̻͑"

He looked down, showing no emotion on his face, however, his eyes said otherwise.

"That was before I even knew he existed! Before I knew I had someone to protect. Before I knew I had someone that could look up to me...the moment I was told about what happened that fateful night, learning about what occurred that day, I wasn't disappointed that I had a little brother, I was honestly super thrilled and happy. However... I was pissed, and disgusted. Not because of the sudden news and story of that night, no. I was disgusted by my sensei, my mentor, and my father, he left a mere newborn with dangerous people, not even trying to go back and save him. When I finally met Kame, I was so happy, and yet felt so guilty, after learning about what he went through, I wanted to protect him, keep him safe-"

"Ầ̵̝n̴͓͂d̷̪̒̕ ̴̟̫̄̚y̸̼͇͝e̶̮̋t̸̻́ ̴͈͉͌y̶̟̐o̸͖̕u̴̖̜͂ ̸̻̲̑̕b̴̻̓͝r̸̹͊ò̸̜̒k̵̠͜͠ë̸̟̭́͊ ̴̧̲͛ò̸̢͍n̸̡͋͆e̶̱͠ ̶̟̓͝ô̸̗f̷̝͠ ̸̲̈́̚h̴͉̦̓í̷̻̾ș̷͒͐ ̶̝͕̇̊p̴͈̄͜r̸͍̮͊͑o̴̺̼̅́m̵̭̪͗͒i̵͓͙̇͋s̸̡͕̆e̴͖̖͆̕s̸̼̟͐,̷̡͘̕ ̴̳̎t̵͚͍͂o̶̻̐ ̵̺̎͝m̴̪̟͋ä̸̛͔̖́k̶̜̍e̵͙̔ ̸̠͋s̵͖̃͝u̴͓͇̐̑r̴̠̀e̵̤̹͐͛ ̵͇͙̆̀ý̵͙̯ő̸̜ū̵͙̒'̵̡̫̏̉r̶̮̒͘e̵̢͉̅̄ ̸͕̎b̵͓͈̽͌r̸̙̎ͅo̸̬̦͊͝t̶̙́̈́ḥ̴̡̛͗e̶̼̓͑ͅr̶̼͊s̸̰̥̿̍ ̴̭͝n̶̗͌ḛ̶͠v̵̼͑ȅ̶̤͆ŗ̵̜̌͐ ̴̲̎̌͜k̵̬̽n̸͚̔̊ô̴̫͆w̵̢̱͐͆ ̵͖́å̵̖ḇ̵̣͠o̷̬̚ǔ̴̢̙t̸̗͇͝ ̷̖͔͐̅h̸̛̹̃i̶̡̒m̷̮͖̓,̸̻͐ ̴̦̄̚y̶̻͊o̶͖̗̽ủ̸̠͉ ̴̻̿͂t̴͔͋o̸̪͗͝l̶̺̮̅͝d̸̢͎̉̓ ̴̜̗͂t̸͙̋h̸̪̅e̶͚͍̅m̴̢̉̍,̶̘͊ ̷̹̅ẗ̶̼́̒h̷̙̙̔̒ȩ̸̤̃̓y̴͒̇͜ ̷̫̄̈́k̷͇̅́ń̴̡̉o̷͈̐́w̷̖͝ ̵͙̈́̽a̴̟̐ñ̴̪̐d̶̥͛ ̴̯͆ḧ̶̥͇̓e̸̬̠̒̏ ̶͈́ị̸͈͛͝s̴̳͗ ̷̥̀n̶̗̻̎̃o̸͉̯̓ ̴̲̪̔l̴̔̎ͅo̸͈͚̾n̷̢̘̓g̶̟͙̉͝é̷̖̓r̶͈̜͌͝ ̸͙̦̂̾s̵̪̥̈́a̶̦̳͒f̵̢͚̐e̵͇̓"

He walked toward me, fully showing the difference in our heights, standing less than a yard away. "It was an accident, I was mad at his cellmate, I yelled at him for what he did, leaving him by himself, I didn't mean to say that", He growl looking down at me as his pupils shrunk, surrounding the vicinity with hostility.

"A̴̱̼̾̕ń̶͖̈́ͅd̴͔͂̽ ̵͈͇͑y̴̗̜̐e̶͔̒t̴̘̲̾͝.̸̹̆ ̵̦̃Ý̴̱̊o̸͔̪̓͑u̴̲͝.̸̥̻̾͊ ̸̟̆D̴͙̚I̶͔͗̕D̸̞͇̂̏ͅ!̶̦͙͗͝!̸͙̀!̸͇̋ ̶̬̔Ḧ̴̜͚̀e̶͎̊ ̸̖̾s̵͖̏̋h̵̢̧͛̾ō̸̯u̵̼͂l̸̦̚͜d̶̯̬͠ ̶̲̰͋ḧ̵͙̺́̂a̴̧̛̤̐v̸̟͎̓̚ẹ̴͂ ̴̺̀n̵͉̏̈́ė̵̖̱̚v̶̨̅è̸̱͕͛ŕ̶̨̖ ̴̜̐ț̷̜͆̾ȓ̸̗u̵̟̚͝s̷̻̲͐̓t̷̫͌̚e̵̡̓̿d̸̀͜ ̸̤́̐y̵͖̕ͅo̸͔̺͂̂u̸͈̝̿̈́,̶̣͓̌̌ ̸̹̓Ì̷͇̗̌ ̶̲͊w̴̢̽͘a̶̐͜͝s̸̯̲̔ ̶̱̔͠s̴͖̈́k̶̯̐̎e̷̩̋p̵̰͒t̶̖̖̒͝i̴͖̳͐c̷̖̉͘a̶͇̋l̴͕͑́ ̴̟́̈́o̶̦̬͑̍f̶̺̜͂͝ ̵͚̫͑͂C̶̢̢̈́a̸̭͗s̵̰͆e̵̫͋y̸̜͠,̶̹̑̎ ̷̺͍͋̑b̴͇̠̑ú̸͉t̷̬̣̃͠ ̶̼̝̓h̷̩̩́̃e̸̹̍ ̵̟̇̓h̶̫̦̆a̴̺̣͝ṡ̵̩ ̴̪̝̇͐p̴͇͉̏̽r̴̪̘̿̏ŏ̶̳̩v̵̞̟̌e̴̛̥͊n̵̯̹̍ ̷͈͖͒h̷̞͑i̸̹͐̈m̶͚̈̒s̶̗͚͆e̵͍͛ĺ̵͉̖͗f̸̤͖́̀ ̴͖̒ṭ̴͑ŗ̶̏͘u̵̢͙̓s̶͙̒t̴͈̝́̽w̶̻͋̈́o̴͙͌͠ṛ̷͎͘ţ̵̫̽̚h̴̉́ͅy̷̠̑,̸̞̝̇ ̶̨͆͑a̸͉͛̒s̴̼̘͐ ̶͚̳̈́͐f̸̯̎̓o̷̜͗r̸̖̣̀͛ ̵̻͇̍y̸̧̛o̵̩͋ư̸͕̗̈́,̶̝͖͊ ̸̯͜͝Ǐ̶̞̞̀ ̶̲͂͋s̶̱͊̓t̶͍͗̊ĩ̴̛̩̙l̸̳̦͋̀l̷̟̙̑ ̵͈͔͊a̶̼̐̉m̶̰͐̈́ ̵̯̰͊̾q̴̛̣͌ú̶̳̈́i̶̺̠̓t̸̳̥͂͘e̴̳̦̍͝ ̶̦̟̓d̶͍͌o̵̘̓̋u̷̮͊b̷̹̳̏̈ṫ̶̙̻f̴̕ͅu̶̡̾́l̷̃͜,̸̪̝́̈́ ̵̢̍h̶̘̺̓o̸̹̒ẁ̷̦͎e̶̺͖̅̎v̴̬̏ẽ̷̲͈̉r̶͖̜̈́͂,̵͉̹̊ ̵͚͓̀İ̸̱ ̵̪͊c̵͙̔ḁ̷͒̓n̶̫͓̔͛ ̷̰̹́͐n̵͚͙͗ö̷̭̚t̴̝́̈ ̶̗͂̐c̴̬̹̆͗o̸̡͋ǹ̴̜̈́t̵̼̟̀̆ŗ̸́̍ͅo̶͍̩̅́l̵̤̒̚,̸̭̔̓ ̷̤̜̇Ṭ̴̅ú̴̟r̵̞̄̕ṯ̷̓͝l̵͇̓̍ę̵͠'̷̨̪̓̑s̶̭̘̄ ̵͉̥̇a̷͍͔̽͂c̶̦̈t̶̖̿i̷̲̿ô̶̩ͅṇ̶͉͊̃s̷̫͋,̵̰͌͝ ̷̝̄à̴̬̎ǹ̵̡͈d̷̥̐ ̶͎̒͒ẁ̴̦ͅō̴͔̉u̶̳̞̽l̴̞͕͝d̴̖̹̏͒ ̵͓̈ṇ̵̚ë̸̹̂v̶̖̿e̷̙͑͝ŕ̴̞ ̷̺͊d̸̗̀ȇ̸͕ŝ̷̖ȋ̷̻͓͝ṙ̵̖e̵̖̥͗ ̶̝̣͛̿t̴̘̺͗ȏ̸͉.̶̱̊̆ ̶̞̒̇I̶͖̒͛ ̶̘̰̈́̔m̴̜͆̔ā̵̖̱́ỹ̵̧͕ ̸̹̀w̷̳͘͝ȃ̶̙̪n̴̡̓t̴͉̘́ ̴͎̊̽T̷͈̜̒u̴̲͆̐r̴̹͍̃t̴̡͎̀l̵̏̇͜ȅ̶̤̈́ ̷̝̲̓͂s̷͇͛̈́ȧ̴̧͊ḟ̴̳̦͝ė̷̠,̵̡̃ ̵̤͆̏b̸̢̞̏u̴̹͕̅̓ț̴̫̓͠ ̸̜̣͗̔Ỉ̵̻͇ ̷̱̲̒͐w̸͍̓͠o̸͍̜͌̍u̵̻̎l̵̪̔́d̴̲͍̚ ̴͚̬̊n̴̦͉̊̚ě̵̡̛̬v̶̧͉͝e̵̹͎̓̚r̵̺̊ ̷͍͂m̴͇͆̑ã̸̜̤ḱ̸̻̉ẽ̵͕ ̷̠͉̋̋h̵̝̚i̵̡͒͠ḿ̷̡̝ ̷̰̰̏d̶̞̙̒o̶̺̓̔ ̸̻̏̏t̶͓̅̀h̶̩͚͠ḯ̴̮̮̐n̵͙͙̐̈́g̶̨̳͝s̶̙̈́ ̶͍̈a̵̗̞̔g̴̡̜͌â̷̬i̶̥͚̋̒n̵͙̂̊s̷̙̖͂̿t̷͍̒̓ ̸̲̅ẖ̶̲́i̵͉̔̈s̴̥̊ ̶͙͠ȍ̵̝w̶̛͈̿n̸̢̛͚ ̶̭̾͑w̵̱̐i̵̝̿͑ḽ̸̺͐l̶̝̈̕,̴̩̽ ̶̙̿ṭ̶̋ͅḥ̸̏͝a̵̛̛̬ṯ̷͗'̸͕̹̋s̶̳̞̀͘ ̶͚̈́a̸̲̙̔b̵̤̄ŝ̷̠̦̽û̷̹̕r̴͖̔͊d̵̢̓͜"