Part:1 Longing

(Happy Birthday to the most beautiful person, Fahmaan Khan.🎉❤️
So here i am writing this with the memories of last year. I don't know how it’s gonna be, so a little try from my side to console my heart as it is still trying to move on but Lmao!💀)

Enjoy!🤗

                               ~Tabassum Silk🖤

03,sep (11:47 pm IST)

Shaiz's POV:

It's his birthday next day. He is in his bedroom lying on bed, looking straight on ceiling lost in deep thoughts. He recalled today’s events how his costars were planning on celebrating his birthday. They were asking for a party from him. He just nodded. But actually he did not care. Because his mind & heart were consumed by one particular person. Memories of last birthday celebration played in his mind constantly which is making his heart ache with longing.

He is thinking about her,even though he tried not to. He thought it wouldn’t hurt that much but the reality was harsh. It hurts like hell.

"Would she remember my birthday? Would she buy me household things as my gifts? Would she come to meet me? Would she kick me on my butts 33 times this time & hug me saying Happy Birthday? Would she do some crazy things like she did last time cutting invisible cake & all? That was her idea,afterall" he mused.

His musings were interrupted when the big wall clock finally strikes to 12:00. After a second, his phone starts buzzing with notifications. But he was not in mood to check them. So he ignores all of that. Just then he heard the door knob clicks. & he sees his parents peeking in to check if he was already asleep. He gets off from bed & goes to them.

"Happy Birthday Dear Son" both the parents chime in unison.

"Thank you & I love you Mom & Dad" he says hugging both of them tightly feeling their love & warmth. He thanked them. His mom mentioned that she had made 'Kheer', his favourite dessert, & invited him to the dining table to have it.

"I've made you kheer. Come to the dining area & have it while it's hot" his mom says.

The parents notice something in his behavior & immediately understand what's wrong.

"What happened, Son?" papa asks concerned.

"Nothing,, Dad" he says turning to Zorro who was busy playing.

The parents sighed not knowing how to console. They knows how much their son was invested in the friendship. How beautiful it was. They were happy that someone like her came to his life when he was skeptical about marriage or commitments. Because only then they could see the spark in him. But now they did not know what is to be done or how to mend things between the kids except for praying to almighty. They prayed. They hoped of some miracle to happen,so at least their son would go back to glow like last year.

After chatting with the parents he had come back to his room. & attended some phone calls of his co-stars wishing him. His old friends from college, co-stars from Imlie team & other previous shows,all his closest friends wished. After finishing that,he sighed. The only person he anticipated,would wish him did not even call or text yet. Simply it wouldn’t even matter to him if it was anyone else but her. He checked his Inbox to see if there's any text from her by chance but to his bad luck there was not any.

He went to his cupboard to look for something. & came back to his bed. He kept a box on bed & opened it to see the contens. There were a book, a cute car key chain, a golden metal rose, & some other things. All are gifted by her.

He takes the book. Although he doesn't love to read books but he happily kept it. Because she forcefully insist him the book.

Then he takes the key chain. It was a li'l bit weird looking but still cute one.

He remembered the event followed when she approached him with, it was the time when he bought the new BMW & had given her a ride. The next day after that, she rumbled through her backpack. & gingered it out flashing her teeth to him. & forced him to change his old key chain with this one. He firstly was hesitant but instantly agreed when he saw her excitement. A smile tugged on his lips,unknowingly.

Then he looked at the Rose & takes it.

The memory with this rose was another interesting story. It flashed the day of their one of shoot of Arylie scenes,where Aryan asks Imlie that if she bought him flowers. After that shoot both were sitting in her room. When they talked about the particular scene, randomly she popped out the rose from her dressing table drawer & threw that at his direction when he was on the bed before saying, "Imlie isn't thinking of buying you flowers yet, but i can surely give you one. Adjust with it". At that he raised one of his eyebrows & shaked his head in mock muttering a "Jungli" before going back to his phone screen.

Every of their shared moments, sarcastic comments, funs & fights, arguments over silly & random things all seemed to flood on him tonight making his eyes glossy. God, he really missed her. He is longing for her.

"Where are you Jungli? I never thought i would miss you this much. Had it not been the misunderstandings & unnecessary social media drama,then would you still be the same? Maybe we would have been in the normal terms" a tear rolled down his cheeks to his utter shock.

Unwilling to shed tears like a fool, he brushed the teardrop away. Gathered all the things in the box, keeping it on the bedside tool, he finally retired to bed for the night. Turning to his right he grabbed the pillow before praying that at least sleep would do mercy on him.

He went to bed unknown of the events to be unfold.

Precap: Party Night.