.16.

Hyunjin

"Home sweet home," I said laying down on the couch.

Seungmin laughed while shutting the door behind him. He walked over to me and got on too. His head was on my chest as I stroked his hair.

"You don't like him do you?" He said filling the silence, "Dori I mean."

I sighed wondering if I should lie to him or not.

"I mean I have my worries," I said hoping to be safe from questioning.

He let out an mmm sound before dropping it. But before I could get too comfortable he spoke again.

"What are the worries?"

He seems too friendly to someone with a boyfriend.
He gave Seungmin a nickname that's a little too loving for my liking.
He's too touchy.

The list goes on.

"I just think he's going to do something that won't sit right with me." I stated, "Just a hunch."

Seungmin started feeling around on the couch it kind of confused me, but Seungmin was always filled with surprises.

"Like to me?" He asked still feeling around.

"Yes but also just in general."

I was trying to explain myself in the nicest way I could muster up. But I couldn't help but wonder what Seungmin was doing.

Before I could ask him, he pulled something from the couch.

It was a pink lacy bra.

Shit.

"What the hell?" Seungmin said looking at it and then at me.

I only stared at it before getting up from the couch.

"You have five seconds to tell me what's going on before I wrap this around your neck."

Once again, just like last time, I didn't have words. He stared at me in disbelief and stood to his feet.

"It's not what it looks like." I managed to reply.

"So what does it look like?" He said waving it in the air, "Because to me it looks like that Ms. Kim lady left her bra here."

"I don't know how that got there."

"Was it supposed to be in our hamper?" Seungmin asked sarcastically.

I looked at him so astonished at the situation. What kind of fucked up world do we live in right now.

"Let me see your phone." He said dropping the bra on the table and holding out his hand.

I dug in my pockets and took out my phone and handed it to him. He looked through it for a while before tossing it on the couch and looking back at me.

"Was that whole story about her seducing you just a way for you to get past it without me knowing?" He asked.

"No not at all, I don't know what's happening right now."

"You're worried about Dori while you were hooking up with your agent." He laughed, "Is she even your agent?"

"Seungmin I need you to listen to me," I said reaching for his hands.

"Listening to you got me right back where we were the first time this shit happened." Seungmin said moving from me, "Why must I be so stupid."

I looked at him not knowing what to say. I grabbed my phone and started dialing the number. I was standing on the phone as Seungmin just stared at me.

There was no answer.

"Fuck," I screamed, "She's not answering."

"You need that bitch to be your witness?" He said while laughing, "You're unbelievable."

He walked past me as I tried calling her again. Why the hell wasn't she answering? She said to call her so I'm surprised she hasn't answered on the first ring.

My whole life is fucked.

"Seungmin wait please." I said pulling his arm.

"Hyunjin," he screamed, causing everything around me to freeze. My name usually sounded so melodic when he said it, but now it was filled with anger.

He ripped his arm out of my grasp, as tears began to fill his eyes.

"I've tried countless times to look past everything bad thing you have done. When we first started dating people would constantly say that we weren't going to work. I had your back because I truly believed that you could do better with me by your side." He started, "The first time it happened was surprising, but you doing it again is truly heart breaking. I can't look past it."

"Please just hear me out." I begged.

"Enough." Seungmin said turning his back and walking out the door.