.12.

Suengmin

"He's just perfect in every way possible." I exhaled while sitting in the chair behind me.

"Really?" Dori questioned as he sat in front of me.

I nodded hard as I shoved a piece of cake into my mouth. It took me a moment to read his facial expression before he spoke again.

"You were just talking about how worried you were when he went out with yet another female."

"Well yeah, but that's because of our past." I replied, "He's cheated before and it's hard to build that trust again. I still love him."

Dori sighed an okay, before digging into his food. He knows exactly how to make me ask questions. He does this thing with his eyebrow that makes me wonder what the fuck he's thinking. I don't know how to explain it but he does it.

I rolled my eyes at the thought of him not telling me anything, "What is it?"

He looked up at me clueless and widened his eyes. He shook his head frantically as he trained his focus back on the food in front of him.

I scoffed at his actions because I knew it was coming.

"Just tell me," I said impatiently.

"I just think," He paused, "You should keep a better eye on him."

This caught me by surprise. I didn't understand what he meant. Keep a better eye on him? I know he's cheated before with the female species, but I didn't think I had to watch him like a child.

"It's just a thought. If he did it once and 'claimed' that he loved you. He would do it all over again because he likes the thrill." Dori continued, "it's how men think. The smart ones think with their head, and others think with their other head."

I sat back in my chair, considering his words. Should I watch him like a hawk or should I let him be and see what happens? But I did that last time, and we all saw what happened."Do you think something is going on?" I asked subconsciously.

"There's no way that that lady just randomly called him and asked him out that same night," Dori said obviously.

I've thought about how she got his number, but I never really harped on it. I didn't want to be the type of person to shut down one of his connections when there is some sort of benefit. It does depend on the benefit though.

Hyunjin could get a nice agent to sell his work all over the world, and I don't want to ruin that for him.

I tried my hardest to shake that thought out of my head, but what Dori said wasn't far off from the truth.

If Hyunjin did love me he wouldn't think of getting with anyone else right?

"Seungmin? You there?" Dori said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Yeah," I responded being snapped out of my thoughts.

"Well, we got to get to class." He said grabbing his things and standing.

I quickly got up and grabbed my stuff as he laughed at my energy. We walked to class together as he rambled on about how cute Changbin was.

Ever since their first meeting, he could keep his mouth shut. It got rather annoying because it was always the same thing with him.

Talk about something else besides how you want to be penetrated.

Nonetheless, I did enjoy telling Changbin about what he said. Changbin would slightly blush at all the compliments, clear his throat, and go back to being the gym man.

It was funny.

But this time I could hardly listen. My thoughts were on my man, who, at the moment, was probably out with this lady.

Hyunjin

I woke up to loud banging coming from the door. The bright light hit my face like we had some sort of problem.

I lifted myself onto my elbows as the banging continued. Who the hell is knocking so loudly at this hour?

I rolled my eyes and rolled out of bed. I groaned as my flat feet slapped against the floor. I made my way to the door and opened it.

"Do you know what time it is!" I screamed.

"It's noon Mr. Hwang." Someone said.

Once my eyes adjusted to the light outside, I fell into shock. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped as I realized what I looked like. Messy hair, no shirt, and faint hickeys running down my torso.

I quickly shut the door and ran into my room. I grabbed my shirt and ran my hands through my hair a few times. I threw mouthwash in my mouth and added socks to complete the look.

"Good afternoon," I said while opening the door again with a smile.

She nodded her head at me and gave me another smile, "May I come in?"

"Yes," I replied not knowing why she wanted to. I stepped aside and allowed her to walk past me.Good thing Seungmin always pushed me to clean the house, especially when he was gone, or she would have thought that I lived in a pig pen.

She walked in and looked around. Before asking where I did most of my paintings. I led the way until we made it.

It was a bit messy at the moment. Drawings all over the walls and canvases on the floor.

"So this is what it looks like inside an artist's mind." She said while walking around with her clipboard.

I couldn't help but wonder why she was here in the first place.

"Not to be rude or anything," I started, "But what brings you by?"

"I just wanted to dive deeper into the life of my client," She said, "Why? Is something wrong?"

I shook my head quickly to let her know that her presence wasn't a bother. And I know exactly how this would look to Seungmin, but it would be nice to introduce her.

We chatted about everything art related and how I wanted to present myself in the art world. She told me multiple times about how hard it would be if I didn't have good relationships with everyone. The art world is fairly small, so the word can spread around quickly about someone who has done a bad thing.

After a while, she wanted me to show my process of the paintings I did. I pulled out my canvas and multiple paints. It took me a moment to figure out what I wanted to paint. Once I concluded, I primed it, stained and got to work.

She still talked to me and looked around the workshop for a while. I noticed how she started touching things that she could see. I didn't mind at first, but then she became a little too handsy. At some point, she fell silent.

When I turned around, she immediately dropped a bucket of blue paint all over the floor. My eyes widened as my anger rose inside me. Not only did she just stand there and say nothing, but dared to look at me and smile.

"I am so sorry," She said through laughs.

I inhaled and let my furious mind rest, before approaching her and grabbing her hand. I led her out of the spot gently and went to go grab her a towel. I forced a smile on my face as she grabbed it from me.

"Shit," She mumbled, "Now I need a new shirt."

As I was looking for something to clean the paint with, she started unbuttoning her shirt. When I looked back at her, she was wearing no top, not even a bra to cover herself up. I turned away quickly and held my hand up to block her.

"What?" She replied, "You've never seen boobs before?"

"No, it's not that. It's just..." I trailed.

"What?" She said softly while putting her hand on my arm to pull it away, "You don't like it?"