.10.

Seungmin

"This party is going to be the best!" Dori screamed while looking at me.

"We'll never know if we don't make it," I said pointing ahead of me, "Eyes on the road please."

"You don't seem excited at all."

"I know it's going to be fun getting shit-faced and not being able to remember a thing in the morning," I replied with a sigh, "I just need something to take my mind off this dinner."

"Is it that one guy?"

I made a confused 'hmm' sound wondering who he was talking about. I didn't talk to many people, but it just seemed like I knew millions of people. Someone would ask me about someone and I just wouldn't know.

"The big guy with those hot muscles?" Dori started as a small smile crept onto his face, "If you're dating him then he's not hot at all."

"Changbin?" I said with a disgusted look on my face, "As if."

"Well could you give me his number, I've been feeling lonely lately."

Thank goodness we pulled up to the house in time so I wouldn't have to answer his question. I got out of the car and walked to the door. This party was off campus which I found weird since everyone drinks on school grounds.

I walked inside and the smell of alcohol and sweat rushed through my nose. How long have these people been here?

This party wasn't something I was used to, it was rather small. I pushed past everyone and walked to the kitchen. Dori was so close to me so when I stopped he nearly knocked me over. I turned around wondering why this lost boy was following behind me.

"You've never been to a party before have you?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

He shook his head with this goofy ass smile on his face. I gave him a quick rundown on things he probably shouldn't do like taking drinks from other people if you didn't watch them make it yourself.

It could be laced with something, and yes, you would think they would be more mature. Once I finished making my drink, I shooed him away for him to go have fun on his own. I went into the crowd and danced my ass off.

A part of me still thought about Hyunjin, not because of the dinner, I wanted him to be touching me as our drunk personas met once again. Once I downed my drink I went and got another, and another, and another.

I didn't have class in the morning so I just wanted to enjoy this moment.

--------

After a while of partying, someone handed me a drink and started dancing beside me. I know I said that you shouldn't take a random drink, but I was drunk and wanted more in my system. Before I could stop myself from finishing the drink, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into them. I felt someone's hard chest against my hands and looked up. The flashing lights made it hard for me to see who it was. The long blonde hair had me believe it was my beloved boyfriend. He leaned down to my ear and spoke to me.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He said.

His voice was low and hoarse as he gripped my waist. I chuckled softly while trying to push myself away. Before I knew it, his hands were released. I opened my eyes and saw someone else punching the guy in the face.

After that, I completely blacked out.

---------

When my eyes opened, I was back home in bed. The sun was shining brightly and kissed the walls. It was too bad that I had the biggest migraine and didn't cherish it to the fullest.

I smelled food coming from the kitchen.

I thought it was Hyunjin before something smelled like it was burning. I rushed outside of the room to find Dori sleeping while sitting at the dining table. I wondered around to find what the smell was until I opened the microwave to see burnt oatmeal waiting on the inside.

It was black and the amazing smell it usually gave off was dry and smokey. I coughed, which seemed to get Doris' attention. He got up and walked over to me while grabbing it out and throwing it in the sink.

I looked at him with worry. Not only because he was out here shirtless, but also because he was burning oatmeal. I looked at him up and down before giving him a questionable look.

Before he could speak the door opened.

"Oh." He said walking in while holding his jacket in his hands, "I didn't know you had company over. Shirtless."

"He threw up on my shirt last night after the party." Dori blurted, "It's not like we hooked up or anything."

He nudged my arm while Hyunjin stared at him with a concerned look. He walked into our room and shut the door behind him.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered.

"Sorry I got nervous." He said still covering his chest, "I didn't want him to think anything about us you know."

"Oh yeah I know he wouldn't think that now." I said rolling my eyes, "You've overstayed your welcome."

I started pushing him out the door and handing him his keys to drive himself home. I took a deep sigh before taking my steps toward the room door. I almost fell over from moving so fast. I knocked on the door before doing anything else.

"You don't have to knock." He said as I opened the door slowly.

"I didn't know if you were changing or not," I said with a small chuckle.

"What is it?" He said facing me with his eyebrows raised.

I gave him a confused look.

"You've already seen every inch of me, and wouldn't waste the opportunity to see me naked."

I smiled a little knowing he was right.

I knew he wouldn't believe that I slept with Dori, especially the way Dori nervously blurted it. It was quite obvious.

But there was something else that caught my eye. He walked back in here with the same outfit he wore when he went to his dinner with that female. I tilted my head as he took off his dress shirt.

"Why didn't you come home last night?" I asked.

He looked up after setting his shirt in the basket.

"The dinner ran for a long time, even though that lady didn't give me any time of day. Then Changbins car broke down in the middle of the fucking highway. He started getting too stressed and almost knocked an old lady to the ground because she kept honking at him. It was funny but stressful." He gave me a soft smile.

This brought a small smile to my face because I knew he wasn't lying to me. I walked up to him and gave him a small peck on his lips. When I planted myself back in front of him he grinned.

"I'm surprised you noticed I was gone," Hyunjin said while holding my shoulders, "I see you had fun not only at that party but with that boy as well."

I slapped his chest as he laughed at me.

I kept hitting him until he would stop laughing but then he threw me on the bed and lay beside me. His laughter came to a stop, thank god, and we enjoyed the silence that fell upon us.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I just want to sleep," I said cuddling into his bare chest.

He laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

This is what I've always wanted.