Part Two. Gabriel POV

I take his hand and a bowl of Nightsmoke and lead him to one of the many rooms along this hallway.
As I'm walking into a room I still have his hand in mine. The second the bowl leaves my hand, he pulls me toward him, presses himself against me. I'm hard, and it's good to feel him hard against me. He kisses me, desperately. I pull away, take off my shirt so we're both in just jeans, and pull him toward me again, my tongue wandering into his mouth. Tasting, feeling. His hands have wandered down to the buttons of my pants and he starts working on them, yanking them down. He pulls away, pulls down my pants, then yank his own down. We stand there, admiring each other in our underwear. He grabs my waist pulling me against him, only a thin layer of underwear between us. He kisses my neck over and over and I feel my head fall back slightly. I lay him down on the bed, and crawl over him, straddling him. We're kissing intensely, tongues intertwined. He starts pulling at my underwear, I sit up and look into his eyes. I need to make sure he's sure. He looks into my eyes, his eyes look soft, loving. I allow him to pull them down, his eyes dart to my dick. I pull off his underwear, and I take him in in all his glory. I slide him in my mouth, I couldn't help it, his beauty mesmerized me. I hear him groan out and his hand takes a fistful of hair. I bob my head up and down a couple times, but he pulls me up to his face by my hair and kisses me.
He kisses my cheek, jawline, neck. He rolls my skin in his teeth and I feel a groan escape my throat. He whispers in my ear, "Gabriel. I want you. Please."
Almost felt like an animal took over hearing him so desperate, begging me to have him. I pull up to look at him, my eyes flashing all over his body, taking him in. I kiss him. Hard, passionate. His legs wrap around my waist, and he squeezes me. Pulling me toward his ass, he loses all strength when I press against him but almost immediately is pulling me against him again, strong with his legs.
In my ear he begs, "Please, I want you. Gabriel, please."
I pull up to reach over to the nightstand, force open the drawer, there's a small bottle of lotion. He's been kissing my neck as I've been rummaging through the drawer, "Put this on me." I realize I'm panting as I say this.
He shows the palm of his hand, still kissing on my neck, I put a dollop of lotion on his hand and he wraps it around my dick. I feel myself let out a deep sigh, and Nathan lets out a breath against my neck. His hand comes back up, but I guide it back down to his own dick. He grabs it but doesn't stroke.
He's breathing heavy, I move so I'm looking into his eyes, he gives me a slight nod his mouth slightly open. I press the tip of myself into him, and I watch his head tilt, eyes roll, and mouth open. His hands both fly around my back, grabbing, scratching, "More. More. Gabriel, more please." Desperation seeping through his voice.
I give in. Push all of me into him, hard. He moans loud. I feel myself smile, and he kisses me again and again. I stroke and he moans and groans. Scratches at my back. As I speed up he starts moaning, "Gabriel, Gabriel, Gabriel." Louder the faster I go.
I'm breathing heavy, we're sweaty against each other. I push into him hard, he screams and it makes me moan, loud. Seeing him so vulnerable, yearning for my touch.
I'm stroking fast, I'm getting close I can feel myself building up to climax. My head is buried in his neck, breathing heavy against it. He's moaning my name, letting out load grunts when I hit him hard. I lick my hand, and find his dick. I stroke him, and his head presses back into the bed. I'm close and him moaning my name makes me feel a shiver go down my spine and I do, one, two, three, four hard slow strokes.
He lets out a loud moan and I feel him spill out warm on my stomach. His moan, and feeling him against my stomach pushes me over the edge and I slam into him hard, and cum. Groaning loud, filling him up. He smacks his head down into the bed, and screams again. I slide out of him, and feel him breathe out and relax.
I'm laying against him, we're both sweaty, breathing heavy. My head is still buried into his neck, he kisses my ear, again and again and again.
I almost don't think I hear him correctly but I'm sure he said it, "I love you." And kisses my ear a couple more times.

His breathing is slow and even now, I wait a couple more minutes to make sure he's asleep before I peel myself off him. I go to the bathroom and wash him off my stomach, thinking about him begging to have me. Being so incredibly open and vulnerable. I see myself smiling in the mirror.
Once I'm washed off I turn to look at my back in the mirror. I've got long, red scratch marks all along the top of my back. I look at my face; still grinning. I find a washcloth and get it damp with warm water. Walk back to the room, slide in bed next to Nathan. I stare at him for awhile, admiring his beauty. I wipe off the cum I smudged on him when I plopped down onto him after we finished. I toss the washcloth, and snake my hand around his waist, put my chin on his shoulder and whisper to his sleeping ear in French, "I love you." And fall asleep.