Part Two. Nathan POV

Gabriel takes a bowl of Nightsmoke and my hand and leads me to a bedroom along the hallway. The second the bowl leaves his hand I pull him toward me. Press our bodies together, he's hard against me. I kiss him, my tongue exploring his mouth. He pulls away, takes off his shirt, and smashes back into me, his tongue desperately trying to get further into my mouth. My hands rub down to his jeans, unbuttoning them. I pull away and yank down both our pants. He looks me up and down and I do the same. He's not muscular but he's toned. He has a nice body. We smash back together, hands wandering around each others bodies. I kiss his neck, his head falls back slightly. Then he lays me down on the bed and I watch him intensely as he slides with ease over me, straddling me. I try to pull down his underwear but he sits up and looks into my eyes. I look back at him, and I guess he saw whatever he was looking for and he lets me pull them down. My eyes find his dick, my heart speeds and my breath picks up. He pulls mine down, and looks up at me. Gold tumbling fast through the deep brown. Then I feel him slide his mouth around me, and bobs up and down. My hand grabs a fistful of his hair and I moan out, but I pull him toward my face. I kiss him, then his cheek, jaw, neck.
He groans when I roll his skin in my teeth and I hear myself say into his neck, "Gabriel I want you. Please."
He looks at me, his eyes wanting, gold tumbling wildly. He kisses me, the most intensely so far. His tongue shoots down my throat, and my legs wrap around his waist. I feel him against me and I feel my breathing pick up even more, I pull him closer to me. His dick presses against my ass, and I gasp, lose all strength but quickly pull him toward me again, I want him in me. Bad. "Please, I want you. Gabriel, please."
He looks over to the nightstand, I kiss his neck as he rummages through the drawer. He's panting heavily as he says, "Put this on me."
I don't stop kissing his neck as I put the palm of my hand out. Cool lands on my hand, and I wrap it around his dick, get it all over. Before my hand can wander anywhere he guides it to my dick. I grab it but I can't focus with him against me like this. He presses himself against my ass and I gasp, he looks into my eyes wanting approval. The gold is tumbling aggressively, I've never seen his eyes like this. Full of..lust maybe. I give him a slight nod, and he pushes himself into me. My head flies back, my eyes roll and a moan escapes my mouth, my hands with a mind of their own wrap around him, grabbing at his back. "More, Gabriel. More. Please." I'm begging him. I've lost control over myself.
I feel him smile against my kisses, and he pushes all of himself into me. A scream erupts from me, I've never felt like this before. Not in control of my own body. He moans loud as I scream. I like being the reason he makes those sounds.
"Gabriel...Gabriel...Gabriel." His name slips off my tongue, louder the faster he goes. His head is buried into my neck, I feel his breath heavy, warm. He plows into me hard, lets out a deep moan. He licks his hand and wraps it around me. I moan out, he's jerking me off as he fucks me, grunting into my neck. He plows into me hard, once, twice, three, four times. I moan out as I cum, spraying his stomach. His breathing isn't steady and he hits me hard and I feel him cum in me. Warm. I scream out and he grunts into my neck. We're sweaty against each other, breathing heavy. He slides out of me and lays on top of me. I feel the tension leave my body, and try to catch my breath.
His head is in my neck, breathing heavy. I kiss his ear over and over.
"I love you." I'm not sure if I actually said this or not, but I continue to kiss his ear as I doze off.