"We will advance on your shooting training. Today you will be completely blind, you will have to rely completely on your sense of hearing" Yassen hand him the gun "I will be watching you from the control room" he pointed to a screen that was on the side. Alex didn't notice it when he entered the room, on a first look one would assume it was a mirror.

Alex was alone in the room, in fact the room was completely empty, although it had a couple of slots along the walls and floor. Alex wondered how this would work. Normally Yassen had him doing the shooting at night and outside, right now it was the completely opposite.

Suddenly Yassen voiced echoed out "get ready Alex" at that moment the lights began to dim until the room was pitched black. Alex got ready lifting the weapon aiming at the pitch black, he didn't know where he was supposed to even aim, he couldn't even see his hands. Suddenly a click sounded from behind him, he now knew where to shoot. He turned around and shot. Right after, another click sounded to his left. And another, and another.

To be honest, it was the most stressful exercise that Alex had done. He was in complete darkness, anyone could enter the room silently and take a shot at Alex, he wouldn't be able to see even if he had a gun it wouldn't be much help if they enter without making much noise.

Alex forced himself to focus on the clicks, eventually he ran out of bullets, it was the first time he had to reload the gun in complete darkness, even when he was outside he had the soft light of the moon providing that he at least could see the outline of the gun, but here not even that.

Nevertheless, he managed to successfully reload the weapon before continuing.

Shortly after that, the click stopped, and the lights slowly brighten up, making Alex squint his eyes, unprepared by the brightness.

"Alex, that was truly fascinating" Alex turned to see the teacher that appeared to be friends with Yassen, coming out of the control room with the assassin. That was a surprise, he thought that only Yassen was there, there was no reason for the man to be here.

"I always wanted to see someone pass this exercise with such flying results, for their first time nonetheless" the man smiled, like someone had given him the best news

"you did good, there's room for improvement" Yassen said

"oh Yassen, give the poor boy more credit" this time Yassen turned to the man, "don't you have your students to attend?" Yassen asked raising his eyebrows

"my students couldn't do this exercise"

"I wonder why" Yassen responded before turning back to him, "we're done here" he said gesturing with his head to the exit.

Once again Alex followed him, this time however they walked in the direction of where Yassen office was, but instead of stopping at his door Gregorovich continue walking, stopping at an office that Alex had been when he arrived.

Yassen knocked before going in, Alex following behind.

"Yassen. Alex." The woman at the desk greeted "training is going well I presume" this time she had spoken to Yassen

"yes, he made quite the progress" Yassen responded

"good" she clapped her hands together, "so, What can I do for you?"

"I need the boat keys" that caught Alex attention. This is it, if he knew where the keys were he could get on with his plan

"the boat? You're taking him to Venice" she asked curiously

Venice? He was in Italy then. It was a relief, Alex hadn't known in what part of the world he was. He had been unconscious on the plane ride, he didn't know how much time it had passed.