Clueless

Aizawa pov.
Me and 'Zashi just arrived at our home. It's a single story house with two bedrooms, three bathrooms, a family room and a decent sized kitchen with a dining table off to the side. We walk in and we're immediately greeted by my other three cats.

I then remember my newest addition to my cat clan, so I set down the kitten that was in my scarf. They all instantly got along, it's a cute sight to see.

'Zashi carried Izuku into the kitchen, so he could watch over him, while he cooked our lunch. He decided to make udon. His cooking is always good. He won't let me cook, because the last time I tried the entire meal was burnt to a crisp.

Once lunch was done he placed the udon into bowls, and carried them over. All while still holding our son. We dig into our udon and as we were almost finished Izuku starts to cry.

"Here, let me hold him. Maybe he's wanting me."

'Zashi hands him to me, Izu's crying dies down, but then almost 30 seconds later he starts crying again. So I gave him right back to 'Zashi.

"Do you think he's hungry?"

Hizashi:"Oh, your probably right! What do we feed him?! We didn't even ask Recovery Girl what we'd need for him!"

"I don't know!"

Hizashi:"What do you mean, you don't know?! I thought you always knew what to do!"

"Well, I don't. Is there anyone we could call besides recovery girl? I don't need her knowing we are clueless."

Me and 'Zashi both start thinking of who to call that would be able to help us, and would know what to do. After a while, 'Zashi came to a conclusion.

Hizashi:"Nemuri would probably know what to do. We should call her over."

"Fine, your probably right."

It's not like I hate Nemuri, she's our friend, it's just that she can be a little much sometimes. Although, she's probably our best bet. So I grab my phone and dial her number.

Nemuri:"Hello, Shota! What's up? You hardly ever call."

"Me and Zashi need some help. Can you come to our place?"

Nemuri:"Yes! I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

I then hung up and turned to Zashi.

"Nemuri said she'll be here in ten minutes."

Hizashi:"Oh, thank god! Izu's getting restless.

About ten minutes later, Nemuri arrived. I go to the door and let her in.

Nemuri:" I'm here! What's the emergency?!"

"We just need some help."

'Zashi comes in to greet Nemuri with Izuku in his arms. She immediately squeals.

Nemuri:"(le gasp) OMG! Who is this cute little nugget?!"

Hizashi:"This is Izuku. We just adopted him."

Nemuri:"(le gasp) Really?! Give him here! I want to hold my nephew!" 'Zashi then walks over and hands Izuku to Nemuri.

Nemuri:"Hello, Izuku. You're so cute! From now on you can call me your Auntie Nem." She then looks over to Aizawa.

Nemuri:"Is this what you needed help with?"

"Yeah, as much as I'd hate to admit it, we have no idea what to do."

Nemuri:"Well it's a good thing you called me then! I've read up on how to take care of babies and young children. I'll help you, don't worry!"

"Thanks"

Nemuri:"Yep! First I'll make you a list of what you'll need to buy for him, and I'll give you a check list for what he may need when he's upset, then we can go shopping! This will be so much fun!"

Oh boy. She's going to end up buying the whole store. Although, at least, with the lists, we won't be so clueless. Izuku deserves the best we can offer.

Hizashi:"Thank you Nem'! You're a lifesaver!"

Nemuri:"It's no problem at all, it's for my favorite nephew! Now I'll make those lists for you and we'll go shopping!"

Nemuri handed Izuku back to 'Zashi and went to the kitchen. She grabbed a notebook from the cabinet and a pen and began writing down the things we'd need. Once she was done, we all headed to the mall. They should have everything we need.
——————————————————————————————————
Stay tuned for the next chapter of 'Izuku Todoroki'!