16

"Your 16 grow tf up"
I guess I'm in my own now I think as he drives off.

ANGELS POV
I've been wondering for the past hour all alone, cold, and tired I wish I had a home I could go to somewhere warm with a loving mother and father. I never knew what it was like to have any of that growing up in the orphanage.
I finally found a tree to sleep under so I might as well get some sleep.

UNKNOWN POV
She seemed so peaceful sleeping there I've watched her grow up while fighting this war, I better get her back before our mom and dad start to wonder where I am with her.
"Here I found her sleeping under a tree not far from where that scumbag dropped her off"
"Now young sir we do not talk like that" mother said
"But he dropped my younger sister off in the middle of the woods like wtf"
"Listen to your mother or your grounded."
"Fine"

ANGELS POV
I woke up in an unknown place but it was so soft I didn't want to open my eyes or move. I can hear people whispering around me but I cant quite make out what their saying. I finally open my eyes to see a lady and 2 guys standing around me.
"AHH where am I"
"Heaven" the younger guy hollered out while the lady was trying to say home
"I'M DEAD!!!"
"Now why you have to go saying something bout heaven you dumbfuck" the lady said she continued "Your not dead to be dead you would have to be human, your an angel"
"Wait, what so I am dead, I died and became an angel"
"You were born an angel, your are our daughter" she said as she went to stand near who I assume to be her husband, my father
"And I'm your older brother" the other dude said
"But I'm human, I lived on earth, I was raised by humans"
"We know we had to send you to that awful place cause it wasn't safe for you here it still isn't but your 16 now it's time for you to come home and marry" I cut off my mother
"Wait, marry I don't know anyone here much less love anyone"
"We have found you a husband you shall marry in 3 months his name is Mike and he's a top angel, top of security also"
"I can't believe it the day I get to come home I'm being told your marring me off to some rich top angel dude"
"First day back and you have attitude better drop it" mother says
"Tomorror we have a meeting to go to and you will attend heaven and hell are coming together to work out a new agreement." Father says
"Your future hubby is gonna be there, how cute" my brother says and mother hits him in the chest while I laugh
"We better let you get some rest your gonna have a big day tomorrow"
"Okay, I'm glad I finally have a place to call home"
"Oh, honey this has always been your home I couldn't wait for the day I get to see my babygirl again"