➼𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Anna had been asleep for two weeks straight now. Everyone was worried for her but none more than Rhysand, Azriel, and Cassian. They were worried for their new found mate. The mate they just found, who had just experienced something horrible in the hands of Hybern. They weren't expecting to find a mate nor share one. But since they laid their eyes on her and had her they knew they would do anything for her. Though now all they could do was wait for her to wake up. They would check on her when they could.

But it was hard for them to do such a thing being that Nesta and Elain were with her all the time. Which was where the two were at the moment. Elain lying on the right side of Anna's sleeping form absentmindedly playing with her long dark brown curly hair seeming to be in a daze half the time. Nesta was sitting on her left leaning against the headboard with a book in hand reading.

"When do you think she'll wake up Nesta?" Elain whispered to Nesta. Looking up at the eldest sister speaking for the first time in two weeks. Even though it was a scratchy whisper Nesta was relieved to hear her sister's voice for the first time in two weeks. But Nesta soon frowned when she heard her question.

"I don't know, hopefully soon," Nesta sighed. She then closed her book, turning her attention to the two females besides her. Nesta was very worried for the two for many reasons. Elain hasn't been speaking much, eating, nor sleeping like she should. All she does is lay next to Anna and stares off in a daze or sits and stares off out a window. This worried Nesta to no end. Anna has been asleep for two weeks straight and has yet to wake up. The only thing giving away that she was still alive was the abnormal warmth of her skin, the soft beating of her heart, and the slow moving of her chest.

"I don't like her like this. I don't like any of this. I just want to go home," Elain whispered again on the verge of sobbing. But she soon stopped as Nesta reached over to stroke her hair in a motherly way. A small smile took over her lips as Nesta did this. Knowing she was trying to sooth and comfort her.

"I know Elain. I know," Nesta sighed once again as she sat back crossing her arms. As she did this the two noticed Anna had shuffled. A small groan soon left her lips as Anna slowly tried to set up. Nesta soon moved and put a pillow behind her to help her sit up. Though Anna, Nesta, and Elain weren't close at first being that Anna was Feyre's friend. The Archeron sisters grew closer to Anna when Feyre left. They felt sorry for the girl that was now a high fae. At the time they saw her becoming a shell of herself when Feyre left the second time willingly. And both felt bad for Anna so they took her under their wings. In doing so the three became closer like sisters.

"Anna you're okay," Elain sang in a whisper with a small smile. She was so happy that Anna was awake. Anna was still groggy when Elain spoke. Looking around Anna was confused as to where she was. But soon turned to Elain with dazed eyes and a tired smile whispering ",hmm."

"Anna can you hear me?" Nesta asked gently. She then placed a hand under Anna's chin moving her to look at her. She could see the confusion and dazed look she had in her eyes. It was almost like the dazed look that Elain had as well. Which scares Nesta very much. She didn't want to have Anna being in a daze half the time like Elain was. She soon reaches for a glass of water that was on the side of the night stand and gives it to Anna. To her relief Anna drank it willingly.

"Y-yes," Anna stuttered out an answer.

"I'm going to get someone for you okay," Nesta stated. She was hesitant to leave her but Nesta knew she needed to get someone to check up on her. So with a sigh she grabbed the ends of her dress and ran out the room leaving Anna with Elain. Elain and Anna were quiet both soon shuffled together though Anna into Elain's arms. Both soon lay there in a daze of their own in each other's arms. After a moment there was a knock on the door and they were met by many people. Nesta was back with Madja, Rhysand, Cassian, Azriel, Morrigan, and Amren.

"Hello Annamarie. How are you feeling?" Madja asked gently as she moved closer to the dazed female. Blinking her eyes Anna sighed and looked over to the female and sent her a small shy smile. Moving with the help of Elain she sat up. But soon looked down away from the stars that were on her.

"O-okay," Anna answered shakingly. Anna fiddled with her fingers as she looked down. It was true Anna felt fine. Just in the moment she felt different and not whole. She couldn't put her finger on it but something was missing.

"Well you've been asleep for two whole weeks. Can you tell me if you have any pain," Madja asked. She soon walked and sat on the edge of the bed and began her check up of Anna. All Madja could find that was off about the now high fae female was that her temperature was warmer than most. Other than that Anna was healthy and just needed to get back on her feet after being asleep for two weeks.

"N-no I-I don't have any pain. I just feel warmer than usual. I-I feel different," Anna sighed as she looked at Madja then looked back down at her hands quickly. There were so many people looking at her that she didn't know where to look besides her hands. Another sigh left Anna as she looked up at the eyes that were on her. All were unique in their own way but the ones who took her attention were that of Rhysand's, Cassian's, and Azriel. She had met them before but only briefly. But now as she looked at them something seemed to draw her in and she didn't know what it was. Anna shook her head soon after seeing that Madja had grabbed her attention.

"Well you are different now child," Madja started with a small sympathetic smile. She was about to explain more but was cut off by Nesta clearing her throat and glaring at the female. A sigh left Madja but she soon nodded and soon said her farewells and left the room. Leaving the group to themselves. During this time Anna soon went and stared off into a daze seeming to remember what had happened. Nesta was the first to walk to her and sat down next to her while the others watched closely.

"Do you remember anything Anna?" Nesta questioned Anna hesitantly. A tear fell from Anna as she remembered everything that happened. As Nesta saw this she quickly grabbed Anna's hand squeezing it to reassure her. While Elain reached up and wiped her tears away pulling the now sobbing girl into her arms. As she sobbed though her skin began to become warmer and all watched as branches of glowing orangish red color took over her body. Many were fascinated and in awe as they watched as the female began to glow as her emotions began to become chaotic.

"I-I remember... everything," Anna stuttered out with a sob. A sigh left Nesta as she stroked Anna's hair trying to sooth and calm her. Elain did the same as best as she could. The two not caring about the display Anna was showing her magic. All the two knew was that they felt bad for Anna. Nesta soon sent a glare at all the Inner Circle and growled out 'get out.' All soon dispersed after seeing that Anna wasn't harming anyone with her magic. But it was hard for the three brothers to leave their shared mate. Though it was hard they left their sobbing mate in the arms of Nesta and Elain for the night. 

______________________________________________________________________________

A/n - Alright here's the update for this fic. Hope you guys like it even though it was more of a filler chapter. All Imma say is the next chapter everything is about to pop off lol. *Rubs hands together and evil laughs* It's about to go down. Please don't be afraid to comment it gives me fuel to keep writing lol. And if you want, I have other ACOTAR fics that are up if you want to go check them out lol. Other than that bye!!!!!