Chapter 5/Missing/(unedited)

^^^

Hay! Thanks for enjoying to story! If you want more vote! Or I'm just happy if you read it.

Enjoy!~

PG-13 Swearing

Disclaimer:I don't own South Park or Kenny, just the plot. Credit to the artist for the picture above.
Word count:3600
^^^

I held up an casual dress, but she shook her head in disapproval. I sighed,"Why do we have to dress up so nice? It's just a party with friends."

"Yeah. A party of Stan Mash! The freaking football captain and Wendy's current boyfriend!", she grunted.

"So?"

"So, that means there is going to be more than a 'few' friends.", she folded her arms.

"In other words, we're so lucky because practically everyone is going that Obama could even be invited'.", I said sarcastically as I put the dress back to its hanger.

"100% correct. This is important. I'm doing this for your own good.", she nodded her head.

I groaned as I picked up a top that I took off a hanger."Then how about this one?", I said getting impatient. She shook her head again.

"Come on! We have to impress Kenny! I didn't take you to a boutique for nothing.', she said turning her back to me to look at other clothing.

".....WHAT?", I put the top back on the rack, earning a few hushes from the other shoppers. I shut my mouth embarrassed. "Why the fuck would I need to show off to that prick?", I whispered-screamed.

"Well, I mean, not only to Kenny, but also to some other lucky bachelors out there.", she argued.

"But I enjoy the single life! I can eat and sleep and that's more than enough!", I complained. I did not want to spend money on clothes for a simple party.

"Just saying, there is someone out there for you and he could be at that party.", she pointed out. I don't have time for this. I checked my phone and put it back into my pocket. I grabbed Danish's arm and pulled her away from a rack of clothes and dragged her out the store's exit. She was telling me to let her go or where are we going, but I ignored her pleas as I sprinted to the parking lot. I can feel Danish struggle under me as we got closer to her car. I might be making a big deal out of this little situation, but I didn't care. Nor the people around us walking didn't care to glance at the pleading girl and her kidnapper.

Once we got into the front of her car I loosened my grip and let go of her arm. She touched her forearm and grunted."Uhhh, bro. Lay off the super strength will you? You almost went Hulk smash on me.", she let go of her arm and walked around to the driver side of the car."You're making a big deal out of this. I don't know what's wrong with buying clothes for a party, but you could've just said that you didn't want to buy one."

I was in disbelief. "You're blaming me? Must I remind you that you dragged me even if I was begging not to go?" I folded my arms across my chest.

-Flashback-

"What?-- How did you get invited?", I whispered to Danish. We were still in the middle of Danish's little brother's speech about his 'uber' awesome truck.

"He asked me on Thursday. He said that he couldn't find you to personally invite you, but he told me you're welcomed as well.",she grinned as she ate her pancake.

"Well the answer is obviously n--, then I was interrupted.

"The answer is yes.", she lowered her voice and gradually had a darkly demeanor, "you will go to that party with me." Her eyes were menacing while she had a stoic face that intimidated me.