Chapter 10

Your POV

"Butters, eat this and hurry!"
I threw him a package of gummy worms.

He hurriedly opened the pack and chugged it all down. My eyes couldn't believe it when a glowing circle surrounded him and sparkles sprouted out of the air, like he was going to do a Sailor Moon transformation. They should call it the second resurrection of Jesus because healing up that fast should not be possible. The sparkles all evaporated into air as Butters got up, rejuvenated, with a look of new found power and determination.

"Let's see how you like to deal with me!" He rubbed his hands together in a menacing manner, then concealed himself with his cape. The scene was so intense that I had to look away for a moment. Loud, and heavy footsteps shook the ground. My eyes instinctively wandered to the sound.

"Is that Butters?" I mumbled. My jaw dropped, seeing a giant, muscular man. Himself as a whole was godly-looking. It felt like surrounding energy was pulled into him, spreading an arrogant smile on his sculpted face. I ran away behind a nearby wall, scared that he might crush me.

I just saw hell right before my eyes. "Well, besides looking at yourself in the mirror," I bet Stan would say.

Various extreme weathers plagued the area. The street covered in black smog and deafening thunders. So polluted, so toxic, it was killing to breathe. I can only listen to grueling screeches of the undead dying again, because that's what just happened. In a second, poof, it was all gone. Leaving a normal Butters, and limp zombies.

"Th-that wasn't so bad!" Butters smiled while picking up his hammer.

"Not so bad? More like, that's not normal!" I shouted, peeking out from the wall.

"But I had to defend myself," He punched his chest in a saluting matter.

"We're in a residential area, on a fucking sidewalk!" I fiercely spoke.

"What's going on?" A man shouted from his upstairs window. He spotted us, and glared us down,"You kids better get the hell off my neighborhood before I call the cops!"

We scurried off down the sidewalk, not wanting to go to jail this early in the game.

It didn't take long before we reached the front of his house. Anxiety filled up my nerves seeing the seemingly boring, average home. Butter knocked on the door without a second thought.

Mr. Donovan peeks through the door." Um, can I help you?"

"May we speak to Clyde, sir?" Butters politely asked.

"Oh, well he's in the backyard right now so," We brushed past his father and rushed to the backyard.

And oh shit balls.

The first thing we see is a giant fortress made out of cardboard and wood. How original, wonder how he came up with that?

"Welcome! (Y/n), Butters!" The voice of a ten year old boomed from above. I glared into the eyes of the traitor. He rested at the top of the three story castle.

"This castle sucks, Clyde! How much scotch tape did it take to make it?" I shouted back at him.

"Well starting off, it's a Fortress of Darkness, not a castle! So jokes on you." He stuck his tongue out at me.

"You may be a fucking kid, but I can sure still as hell beat you up and--" I was going to march to the gate.

"Delta (favorite flower)! Don't get angry now." Butters warned me."You can get him when the real battles begins." He held me by the shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right." I eased out my breathing.

"So I heard from a little bird that you were supposed to spy on me." Then he raised his arm the Stick of Truth firmly grasped in his hand, over the edge of the building. "And you needed this back?"

We gasped,"You're banned from time and space, Clyde! You can't have the Stick of Truth!" I yelled.

"Well I have the stick, so I say I can have it and I'm the ruler of darkness." He cackled.

"I doesn't work that way, dumb ass ." I said.

"Uh, yeah it does." He disagreed.

"Nu, uh." Butters said.

"Yeah, huh! Butters, shut up!" Clyde shouted.

Butters pouted,"Okay..."

"You know you're going to lose! The humans, elves, goth kids, the girls, and the Star Trek nerds are joining forces to kick your ass!" I threatened.

"I would love to see you try," He grinned maliciously,"but you should've taken me out on a date first before kicking my ass, (y/n)."

My face flushed in embarrassment. "Clyde, you son of a gun, fight me right now! You got no balls. Battle me and we'll end this right now."

"It's too late! Do you know what time it is?" Clyde said.

Butters looked at his phone."Oh no! It's past our bedtimes! We got to go now before I get grounded again." He panicked and ran away.

Clyde hacked, booming his voice into my ears,"Oh, and before you leave too, I got some information that I want you to give to the grand wizard,"

In a swift motion, he concealed his whole body behind his cape, and suddenly appeared in front on my face. Startled shit-less, I fell backwards only for him hold my hand to pull me back up.

"I have the vamp kids, the emos, and Craig betrayed you to join my side. For the grand finale, I have a hoard of undead minions willing to fight for me, and I brought a special person back from the dead. I thought you should know what's coming for you all," The warning sent shivers to my toes. He brought my hand up to his face and kissed the back of my hand. "If you ever want to join my side, I'll gladly make you my queen."

I pulled my hand away. "Ew," was all I said before running away revolted. Now I would be lying if I say that my face wasn't burning, and that my heart did a 'ba-dump' sound when he kissed my hand, but I'm always lying to myself, so no way that affected me at all!

Delta (favorite flower) is a strong, independent person that is kind, yet ruthless. Then why did my stomach clench when he just kissed my hand?

Then it all hit me. Literally, I smacked my head into a low hanging branch."Oh my god! How many times do I have to get injured just for this story to transition to the next plot!" I yelled to no one in particular. And as petty and coincidental as it sounds, I remembered. I used to have a huge crush on Clyde when I was a kid. Huh, what coincidence that I would remember that specific information of my childhood.

Now that I think about it, why did I have a crush on Clyde?I'm sure it was a childhood interest in the popular, bad boy of the town. Like a crush on Justin Bieber sort of thing. Well, this is all just a flashback to the past. This doesn't change the fact that I'm sticking with the humans and elves.

Clyde better be ready for an ass whooping.

☆~☆

The battle has begun," Today...we fight as one!" Kyle stood tall facing all of us. We gathered everyone we could to make an army. We filled the street with people willing to fight with us. Thanks to the new kid for that part. 

"What will happen today will be posted on Youtube for days to come!" Cartman chimed in.

"Yeah!!" We all cheered.

"So, army, are you ready?" He yelled.

"Yeah!!" We cheered again in agreement.

"Ready, set... AND LETS BEAT UP CLYDE!" Cartman pointed his staff towards the fortress. We all ran inside, chanting war cries. Get ready for a storm.

-
Oh boi, 1 year later the author is back