INTRO

Taehyung was someone who really liked to go somewhere to relax. He lived the perfect life, yet he wasn't happy. He never was. His father robbed him from a normal life. His father was in crime. A big dealer from the underworld as they call it. Taehyung tried to live a normal life, but he had to miss out on family dinners and hugs. He didn't see his father often. Mr. Kim would just say it was for his own safety. He had already lost his wife and didn't want to lose his son too. So he kept Taehyung at a safe distance to let him live his life. He could only watch and support him from a distance. Taehyung knew that he had seen him a few times, yet every time he tried to approach him he would leave.

But even so, that didn't stop Taehyung from doing what he likes. In his free time he would usually visit the beach and swim around, he had even found his own secret spot between the rocks. if you dive at a certain spot you can swim under a rock barrier and you would be in a sort of cave. It was his own special spot to relax. He can let out his frustration and talk about his day.

And just like every other weekend he was walking over the cliff looking down at the beach. The beach was closed off today because of a dead whale that washed on on the sand. it needed to be cleaned away first before the public was allowed to enter again. So a bit annoyed, Taehyung kicked some stones from the cliff watching how they fell down until the tiny splash and the stone disappeared.

"ugh, I want to swim. when are they done?" Taehyung said and sighed. He had already changed into his swim shorts but it was for nothing. In defeat he dropped the towel next to him and sat down on the edge of the cliff staring down. He wondered if he could dive from here... no, it's way too high, that's not a good idea. "Too scary" he chuckled at his own thoughts and wiggled his toes. He didn't know what to do now, he had his mind already set that he was going to visit his spot again.

After giving it a short thought he sighed and got back up, he would just go home and call Jimin. who is currently on vacation, making his days feel dull and lifeless. Even if he had friends, he felt so lonely, he missed the warmth of family. they just kept him out of their circle. He didn't approve of everything they did, but they were not bad people, they were still family. a family he just wants to be with. but he was on the edge of just giving up to reach out to his father and just let it be.

"Okay, back to faci-woah wo ahh!" Taehyung suddenly was hit by the sudden wind that picked up and felt himself slip back over the sandy edge, before he could react he lost grip on the ground and felt the air blow through his hair.

this can't be happening....

he let out a scream that got muffled when he suddenly was engulfed by cold water around him. He was panicking mentally. He saw the light fading slowly, he was still falling..... there was no sound here, it almost felt.... peaceful here. If he just didn't move he could stay here forever... here in the dark nothingness. He didn't see anything, only the light from the surface fading as he sank down. further and further.

But he was scared, he needed to get back up! He had to call Jimin, he wanted to breathe again. Why was he down here? he had to swim back up!... but.... he can't move... It was so so cold.. it hurts.

He felt himself fading slowly. a movement in the water turned him around and his eyes widened. in the darkness below him were a pair of icy blue eyes looking at him...

---

okay okay, a new story heeee. im excited to work on this. i had to change some things so i can still write the action i like so much hehe. I hope you will all like it! see you in the first chapter!

but first some warnings!

-mature content

-violence

-fantasy

-boyxboy focused

DO NOT READ IF EASILY TRIGGERED BY WRITTEN GORE OR VIOLENCE, 

DO KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS ALL FICTION.

🌼🌼🌼