ꕤ Jealously ꕤ

First chapter of this book

Jungkook age will rage from 20-25( Yes a big age gap lol). These chapters are all short stories/ one shots.

Request a suggestion in the comments I will try to fit in.

Anyway enough me rambling on. Enjoy this book :)

Jungkook is 23,

It was the start of PTD MV, and Eun was bored. The heat took a big chunk out of her attitude. The little girl became very clingy and annoyed by the stupid of things.

Eun started to play with her teddies that Jungkook brought from home, so she played with them whilst her brother shot the music video. But that lasted only 2 minutes as the only person she wanted right now was her brother.

Sighing at the fact, Eun had to go and find Jungkook in this heat, so she whined like all five-year-olds. One of the stylists noticed that the little girl was stressed and crying.

"Hey, Eun, What's wrong?" the stylist asked, looking worried as Eun had turned red and sweating a lot. "Kook! I want Kook!" she stated, pointing to a bunch of people were, in hopes she would take her over to him.

And that is what the stylist does, nodding quickly, picking Eun up and taking her to Jungkook.

On the other side of the set, Jungkook had just finished his parts and went to go and sit in the shade as he had been dancing under the sun for too long. He was flopped himself onto the camp chair that was provided for him, letting out a big sigh.

"You did very well, Jungkook. You are now all done until we need you for the ending" The director walked over to Jungkook, sitting next to him. The 23-year-old nodded at his hyung and smiled with his signature bunny teeth.

"There he is, now please stop crying", Jungkook heard from a distance. He turned his head to where the voice was coming from. Only to see his sister in the arms of a stylist, crying and sweating.

" Aww baby, what is the matter?" Jungkook asked, standing up, walking over to them and taking Eun into his arms.

Eun lashed her arms around his boulder shoulders and hid her face in the crook of his neck. "I wanted you, Kook", She muffled, Jungkook understood. "Okay, I think someone is tired", he teased her, pretending he would drop her. Eun just nodded at the fact of sleep.

"Okay, let me take you to the dress room cart, so you can sleep on Kook's bed", walking over with his manager and stylist following him. Opening the door with his right hand and Eun in his left, he climbed in and shuffled to the bed.

One of his stylists gave Eun her stuffy teddy whilst Jungkook pants the little girl's tummy to coax her into a deep sleep.

When Eun finally fell asleep, Jungkook walked out of the door, leaving his little sister to sleep off the clinginess she had.

2 HOURS LATER

With a yawn and stretch, the sleepy Eun woke from her dream. "Kook?" Eun whispered, scanning the room for her brother, which was absent. "Kook? I need a cuddle," Eun said even louder but not loud enough. With that, Eun got out of bed with all her energy. Walking out of the room, she noticed the door to the truck was open. Made Eun thinking cap turn on, "maybe kook out there," she thought.

And with that, she walked out the door in the hunt for not treasure but a brother.

Eun began to search high and low, but nowhere to be found. "Eun, what are you doing out here alone?" A voice yelled from behind. She turned around quickly, thinking it was Jungkook, but it was Jimin.

"Jimine oppa", Eun yelled, running towards him. Jimin bent down to her level and carried her in his arms. " I was going to meet up with the other so that you can come too now, Eunnie", Jimin told Eun, bouncing her in his arms. Eun giggled and nodded. " Well, then, let's go!"

Arriving at the set, which was the last ever scene they had to make, where there were loads of kids much older and younger than Eun.

Eun always the kid on set when she was with the boys. So seeing more kids makes her feel sad and unwanted.

" I have to go now, Eunnie, but wait here. Jungkook will be here in a minute" With that statement with the word 'Jungkook' in the sentence made Eun happy, and she will finally get the cuddle she had been wanting since she got up.

Settling her down on the director's chair, Jimin ran over to Taehyung and Jhope, leaving Eun alone with some random people who work for them.

Not long after Jungkook appeared in her view, this made Eun's expression skyrocket, but when she saw her brother holding another child. It made her feel sad and not loved anymore.

"Do you like your dad?" Jungkook asked the kid. "Yes," they replied. Making Jungkook smile. "how much?"

"100!" the kid said, wrapping their arms around Jungkook's neck. Eun just sat there in sadness as she witnessed the scene before her.

" What about me?" Jungkook continued asking the kid questions. "100. 100 for both of us."

Eun got up from her seat and walked to somewhere she felt loved.

Eun was not upset about the fact her brother was with another kid. But Jungkook knew his sister was very clingy and never checked up on her during her sleep.

But Jungkook noticed Eun walking off, dropping the little kid from his arms, and apologising to the kid before following Eun.

He knew there was no intention of hurting his little sister's heart, but he didn't know what to do. He cannot just ignore them, as they will get upset.

Jungkook finally caught up with Eun. Tears were welling up in the little girl's eyes, sniffling as she walked. "Eun, please stop walking." Her brother yelled, making Eun stop and slowly turn around. Jungkook could see the tears welling up in her eyes.

"What's wrong, baby" Jungkook said softly. He approached the five-year-old, who had just burst into hysterical tears. He bent down to her level, ensuring her that he had complete eye contact with his sister.

"You don't love me more!" Eun's words took Jungkook by surprise. He had no idea where this all came from.

Until the brother realised.

Jungkook knew he loved his sister and never meant to hurt the poor child.

" I do, Eun. You are my life. Ever since our parents died, I have always taken care of you. If I hated you, I would not be here right now. I'm so sorry I made you cry, but unfortunately, my job is getting along with everyone, especially children." Jungkook finished, slowly walking over to Eun with his arms out, wanting a hug from his sister.

Eun looked at him with her glossy wet eyes and collided with Jungkook's big arms.

Jungkook stroke her long brown hair, feeding through his fingers.

" let's get back, and introduce you to everyone, that you are my sister", He announced to Eun.

Which made her feel happy and loved again. Nothing can stop this sibling relationship, even if it is just kids.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈
Words 1,1k

Thank you so much for reading the chapter. I hope you guys do like it.

FROM NOW ON EVERY SUNDAY A CHAPTER WILL BE RELEASED OF THIS BOOK

I decided to let Eun and Jungkook have their little book about their adventures of being siblings. Jimin will be in some chapters/ stories, so don't worry, guys !!

See you soon <3