"I know this is big, but you're Alessandra Enzo Ferrari for fucks sake," he started, the hand that was on her arm started running through her hair. "You've changed the engineering game ever since you entered it. You went up the ranks because you're capable. You got the new role, because you're the best there is, and can truly bring the change the team needed. You're going to make everyone shit themselves when they see you walking down the paddock in Bahrain in a few weeks. You've got this Ale, and we're going to be there supporting you every step of the way."

Alessandra looked up at her best friend, smiling up at him as she wrapped her arm around his torso, pulling him in a hug. Out of everyone in her life, he could instantly see when she was upset, even when she hid it so well. He could read her like a book, which she sometimes hated, but was grateful for. They went through the same thing growing up, only having each other to understand the pressure no one else had, and they were each other's support.

"You're the best, Mickos," the German chuckled at the nickname, "I'm so glad you stayed with the team, even as a reserve."

"I only stayed because you convinced me too," he smiled, placing a kiss on her forehead, "your first task in your new role, beating Toto from taking me to become Mercedes's reserve driver." She chuckled, unlatching herself from her best friend before finally getting out of bed.

They made their way downstairs, entering the kitchen, chuckling at the sight of Charles rushing to make everyone coffee as they sat down around the kitchen island. Charles turned around when he heard the chairs moving against the floor, smiling widely as he handed them a mug each. "Finally, you're both up!" He exclaimed as they sipped their drinks, "I didn't think you'd stay in bed Ale, today of all days!"

"I just needed a few minutes," she said, giving Charles a small smile to his concerned face, "just nerves thats all. I'm fine now."

"Good," he smiled back, "now, let's eat and get ready. We've got a beast to show the world!"

The three chatted over breakfast, excited about showing the car to the world in a very special and intimate launch, finishing it up with something that has never been done in F1 car launches before. They went in their separate rooms, her two best friends occupying the guest bedrooms, which have become their own when they're in Maranello, preparing for the day ahead. Alessandra went out on the balcony, enjoying the mixture of the sun and wind hitting her face, looking at her home, the Ferrari factory, which was a few meters away from where she was standing, a smile on her lips, determination running through her veins.

She went back inside and jumped in the shower, then changed into a pair of black high waisted trousers, which hugged her hips perfectly, the material opening up under her knee, giving it an 80s flare. She put on a cropped Ferrari silk shirt which had red, white, black and blue splattered on it, landing right above the top of her pants, leaving the a few of the top buttons open. She slid on a pair of puma sneakers and finished her outfit with the Armani team blazer and a Ferrari team puffer jacket.

She smiled to herself, the confidence she lacked earlier in the morning coming back, ready to conquer anything, or anyone that tried to battle her. She put red gloss over her lips, a quick wing eyeliner and mascara on her lashes, grabbing her black handbag with the silver prancing horse, making sure she had her pass before leaving the room.

She grinned widely when she was greeted with hoots and whistles from her best friends upon entering the living room. Charles was in his race suit, with the same jacket she had on over it, admiring the excitement in his eyes. Mick stood next to him, decked in Ferrari team wear, one of her favourite sights in the world, also grinning in excitement.

"You're determined to give the competition a heart attack," Charles said as he walked towards her, taking her hand and spun her around, which made her giggle loudly, "eliminating the competition is a smart strategy not gonna lie."