(2:35pm)

*Sobbing*

*Sobbing*

"How can they do this?" Yoongi said crying.

"I hate them!"

"They are so bad!"

*Mobile ring*

"Y-yeah joonie?" He said answering the call.

"Hyung? Are you crying? Why? Are you ok?"

"Joonie, I hate them!" Yoongi said while crying.

"Whom KitKat? Did someone hurt you?"

"They killed him!"

"WHAT!!?" Namjoon was shocked hearing what yoongi said

"WHAT!!?" Namjoon was shocked hearing what yoongi said. He just came back to his cabin after attending a meeting.
"What are you saying? Who kil- I am coming home! Sta-"

"Come fast joonie, I can't see it alone now!"

Namjoon frowned when he heard but then he rolled his eyes when he understood everything and asked
"Which of your favourite character died now?"

"Shivaay, you know that sahil killed him! He was a cute boy before but now he is the villain"

Namjoon sighed. He could feel his heart still beating at a fast pace.

"You know what he did? He shoot SSO and his wife also died because she was behind him in her car, you will get shocked when you will get to know who was she, she was sahil's sister, you are shocked right?"

Namjoon was now sitting with a dumbfounded expression while listening yoongi's favourite drama's story.

"Are you listening joonie?"

"Yeah yeah I am listening attentively KitKat,you continue" namjoon said leaning back onto his chair.

"Okay, so he is the reason of both of their death and now sso's son will come, we will watch this episode again when you will back again ok? I know you will also cry because of their tragic death scene"

Namjoon was smiling hearing yoongi's continuous blabbering even though he had no idea about which drama was yoongi talking about

(Author: guess which family drama is it if you want me to update the next chapter fast!"