5: New discovery's

S1 Ep5: The flea and the acrobat

"What did you do!?" Nancy yells out as the 4 kids bring Y/n's unconscious body into the garage.

"We didn't do anything!" Mike yells back at his sister. She huffs and rushes back inside to find a first aid kit.

"Oh shit Oh shit oh shit" Dustin is pacing back and forth, trying his best not to throw up from the bloodied body.

"Hold this" Nancy shoves the first aid to the closet person which was Lucas. "We'll clean and stop the bleeding first. Let's just hope we can do something without taking him to a hospital" With that Nancy starts her handiwork.

••••••••••

Burn scars have started appearing on Zeros body the more he sent back the vines. Not only have they gotten stronger but he was now being forced to go inside the portal and clear the surrounding area for more scientist.

With the recent discovery of small lighting powers marks that resemble a lightning strike started to form on Zeros wrist and move upwards along his arms.

In addition it felt like he was always being watched. Not just by some of scientists and Brenner, but by some outside force. Something or someone who wasn't...human.

"Zero. You must control your powers. These outburst have been getting out of hand" Brenner says. Zero huffs and sits on his bed.

"They've started to hurt your peers. Especially Eleven" Brenner adds. Zero pauses for a second before turning away from the old man.

"You'll see the consequences of your actions soon enough" Brenner leaves the room, locking it behind him.

•••••••

Slowly opening his eyes Y/n found himself back inside Nancy's room. A bandage had been wrapped over both of his ears showing that they somehow got the bleeding to stop.

"Don't overwork yourself. Anything could open those wounds up again" Nancy commands. She comes in cleaning some blood off her hands with a rag while wearing a dark outfit.

"What happened?" Y/n asked, his voice was low but thankfully Nancy had good ears.

"Joyce is holding a 'funeral' for Will in about an hour" Nancy explains. Her hair is tied back and wearing a beautiful black dress with some shoes with pointy end.

"I'll be back soon. Just don't get into any trouble while I'm gone. El will be here with you" Nancy tosses the rag into a basket and closes the door behind her. Slowly sitting up Y/n could not shake the feeling that he was being watched somehow. Looking out the window he searched around but nothing could be seen besides a white fox.

A white fox? It sat in the wheelers front yard gazing up at the window where Y/n watched out of. It had marking strangely familiar of Y/ns own marks of his tails and simply nodded before running out into the forest when Nancy opened the front door.

In a desperate attempt to find the fox he runs downstairs, passing a confused El he opened the basement door and ran into the forest barefooted.

There it was. The fox ran deeper into the forest with Y/n following close behind. Looking in all directions the fox stopped in its tracks with Y/n slowly getting closer.

"I'm surprised that you're able to see me" The fox turned towards him and spoke. Smoke started to release from the foxes body as it grew in size and took on a more humanoid form.

 Smoke started to release from the foxes body as it grew in size and took on a more humanoid form

"Of course you'll only grow in power overtime. Thou since your a halfblood I'm not sure how far that'll go" The fox explained. "For now you may call me Masako" She held a smile at the child infront of her.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked. She seemed like a kitsune aswell. She had nine large tails that flowed around them like they had a mind of their own, multiple red markings all over her body and hair that went down to her heels.

"You know who I am little one. When you escaped with that girl, I held off the guards in the forest so you could escape. Ive been helping you all this time" Masako explains. The area around her is warm and calming, like he's known her forever.

"I cannot stay long. But I came to give you a gift" She handed him the mask she was holding that resembled her fox form. "Use it to contact me in the Yokai realm whenever you're in need. But remember that I'm always watching" She laughed and disappeared into white smoke.

Realizing that he was really deep into the forest Y/n headed back towards the wheelers house still holding onto the mask Masako gave him.