meeting the exanghe students

"This is a boring lesson but at least I'll get more knowledge than before"  Nezuko thought to herself now looking around to take a look at the classroom.

"Thank god that this is the last hour of school I mean 7 hours of school I think I'll pass"   Nezuko let her thoughts run wild

"Ok class I think thats enough for today you guys can now go home"  the teacher informed them.

"Finally it's over now I can go and rest" Nezuko thought in relief

"Oh hello there you must be the other human exanghe student" An anonymous voice started to talk to Nezuko.

"Oh hi yes indeed I am and you are?" Nezuko asked him

"Ah yes my name is Solomon and im also a human exanghestudentjust like you" He introduced himself.

"A human? I should be friends with him and protect him from any harm!" Nezuko thought as she took out her hand to shake his.

Nezuko and Solomon started talking to each other while walking back. After a while they bumped into Lucifer, Barbatos and Diavolo.

"Oh well hello there Solomon and Nezuko I see you guys met each other" Diavolo started the conversation.

"Hello Lucifer, Diavolo and Barbatos how are you?" She asks in a bright mood.

"Were good thanks for asking" Diavolo answered

"Nezuko shouldn't you be with Mammon so that he could take you back at hol?" Lucifer asks with what seems to be a disappointed look on his face.

"Oh I am?" Nezuko asks making sure that she didn't hear the information wrong.

"Yes, yes you are supposed to be with Mammon right now did he not tell you?"  Lucifer asks her in a stern voice.

"Uhh no he never informed of such a thing and I remember the way back so there's no need to worry" Nezuko reassures him.

"Yes but still he completely ignored my orders and is probably at the casino spending all of his money" Lucifer ranted about his brother.

"You guys we should have a sleepover" Diavolo spoke up.

"Sleepover? but with who and where?" Nezuko asked.

"In the castle and with everyone" Diavolo answered

"Who's everyone?" Nezuko asked not so sure of the idea.

"I'm pretty sure he means the exanghe students and the brothers" Solomon answers Nezukos question.

"Ohhhh" Nezuko said after finally realizing

"I mean I'm not busy this night am I Barbatos?" Diavolo asks his butler.

"No you are not going to be that busy" Barbatos answers Diavolo.

"Are you sure about this?" Lucifer asks looking not so happy with this idea knowing that there is going to be chaos

"Oh come on losen up a little it'll be fun" Diavolo answers.

"Very well then sleepover it is"  Lucifer replies

"And I guess I will be taking Nezuko home" Lucifer says

"It's getting tiring to be in this for 24/7 I think I need to be in my kid form" Nezuko thoughts as she gets mire and more exhausted

"Hey you ok?" Solomon asks her

Nezuko started to come back to reality. "Uh yes I'm ok just a little tired is all" Nezuko answers

"Very well then I think it's time we go back home" Lucifer replies

"Yeah I think thats a good Idea make sure to rest once you get there Nezuko" Diavolo answers.

They all said they're goodbyes and Lucifer and Nezuko went back to hol. As soon as Nezuko got there she fell asleep on her bed.

✨️To be continued✨️

Words: ( 584 )