the explanation and past

"I guess we can finally tell you why you're here Nezuko" Diavolo said in a serious tone. "So please listen carefully. I am as you know Diavolo, but people call me lord Diavolo. I am the next king in devildom. Devildom is basically hell" Diavolo explained.

"Hell?! Did I die?" Nezuko thought. "Devildom is a land full of demons" Diavolo explained. "A LAND FULL OF DEMONS?!" Nezuko yelled inside of her mind.

"Nezuko you are here to be one of the human exanghe student from the three realms, celestial realm, Devildom and the human world, But the problem is that these three realms are not close to each other. Meaning that they don't allow each other to be friends with one another, and I wanted to change that" Diavolo explained .

AFTER DIAVOLO EXPLAINED EVERYTHING

"Hmmm does she not see us. I have been here for so long. How can someone not see my beautiful face the second they come in to the same room as me?" ? Asked "I don't know, but she seems to be focused on Diavolos explanation rather than looking around" ? Answered back. Nezuko was able to hear them she looked up just a tad bit and saw 6 men sitting and looking down at her.

She waved to them letting them know she knows that they were there. They all waved back. "Nezuko I need to introduce to you my brothers" Lucifer interrupted whatever that was.

After the introduction (im way to lazy for that 🥲✨️)

"Lucifer im hungry" Beelzebub told Lucifer. "You just ate so behave" Lucifer answered in a stern voice. "Jeez now you're going to starve our brother. You know he can't help it" Belphie defended his twin. "Belphie enough I don't want to hear anything else" Lucifer ordered. "Mhmh (here)" Nezuko mumbled as she threw some biscuits in a bag that she planned on giving her big brother.

"Can I eat this?" Beel asked Nezuko. Nezuko nodded furiously. "Thank you 😊 " Beel ate the biscuits in seconds. "Very well then know that we're done explaining everything to you let's go back to hol." Lucifer said exhausted.

They all said they're goodbyes and they were on their ways back to hol. Nezuko was looking around to see demons and it seems to be night time.

(BTW Diavolo and Barbatos gave Nezuko a talking potion so that she can talk They also took out her bamboo)

"So Nezuko was it?" Mammon asked "yes I'm Nezuko nice to meet you" Nezuko said with a bright smile to show kindness and showing her fangs. "Right what's your age?" Mammon asked "14" Nezuko answered.

"How many siblings do you have?" Mammon asked. "1" Nezuko answered once again. "Mammon what are you doing?" Beel asked Mammon. "I'm just getting to know her better" Mammon answered. "Ok then may I ask you a question Nezuko if that's ok with you?" Beel asked Nezuko. "Yes ofc" Nezuko answered.

"You don't need to answer it if you don't want to" Beel explained. "Ok" Nezuko answered. "Ok so ummm....have you ever lost someone important?" Beel asked in a worried tone. "Ok maybe that's way too soon to ask her we've just got to know her" Asmo interrupted them. "..." Nezuko had a blank expression. "Yes i have lost 6 very important to me" Nezuko answered his question.

"who were they?" Mammon questioned Nezuko. "MAMMOOOON" Lucifer yelled. "Eek- I'm sorry I'm sorry" Mammon said while whimpering like a lost puppy. Nezuko sighed "i lost my siblings and my parents" Nezuko once again answered the question. They all were remained silent. "I truly apologize on the behalf of my brother and I'm very sorry for your lost" Lucifer said in a stern voice

" no no it's ok really. They were just curious they didnt know and pluss it was two years ago I don't really think much of it I'm still very lucky to have my big brother" Nezuko reassured Lucifer and the others. "how can she still smile after loosing nearly all of her siblings?" Belphie thought. "Well then how did they die?" Belphie asked. Lucifer had a dark aura surrounding him clearly telling Belphie to behave.

"What I was just asking" Belphie defended himself. " Oh well ummm they were murdered to death" Nezuko answered. "Oh dear it must've been super scary for you and your brother were you guys the oldest?" Asmo asked. At this rate Lucifer just gave up and just started listening. "Yes we were the eldest and my brother was thankfully in the neighbors house sleeping because it was so late" Nezuko explained "ah I see" Asmo answered back

The rest of the way back to the hol was quiet they all were inside of they're own thoughts.

✨️THE END✨️

(Words 795)