House of Lamentation

"Finally were back" Mammon aid feeling relieved.

Everybody went inside their rooms to do what they wanted. "Very well then looks like I have to show you where your room is." Lucifer answered. Lucifer started walking with Nezuko behind her .

They had finally reached her room. " this is your room now if you any questions you can ask me or my brothers" Lucifer explained. Nezuko nodded her head up an down to tell Lucifer that she understands.

"Good now I have to deal with Mammon and if you'll excuse me" Lucifer excused himself. "Wow this house is surely big" Nezuko thought out loud. Nezuko saw a uniform looking clothing in her desk. "This is the uniform they were wearing but its accurately my size." Nezuko thought.

She went to the bathroom that she has in her room to take a bath.

AFTER THE BATH

She went outside of the bathroom with a towel cowering her hair and body. "Hmm I don't know what to wear" Nezuko thought. *Buzz* her d.d.d. rang. She jumped due to the fact she was scared. She slowly took her d.d.d. and saw what notification it had sent.

Brothers GC

Asmo: hey you guys what do you think of Nezuko?

Beel: well she fave me cookies when I was hungry so I like her :)

Belphie: ...

Lucifer: she's an ok girl, but she seemed to have problems trusting us, and not only that the injury she had was not so severe, but couldn't be by tripping and falling down.

Satan: Jeez we just wanted an opinion not a whole essay 😒

Satan: but she seems like someone I would like to get to know

Mammon: she's a human why would I care?

Levi: as much as it hurts to say this I agree with Mammon, but her past reminds me of "my life was shattered when my family was eaten by a bunch of demons named Michael kibutsuji, and he turned me into a demon to help him only yo realize that I will help my big brother and protect humans!"

All: ...

Asmo: well for me she's absolutely adorable but not as adorable as me so yeah I think we can be good friends.

Asmo: wby Belphie?

Belphie: Idk she's honestly kind of different than other humans that I've met in the past.

Lucifer: and Mammon you did tell Nezuko that we have a few dresses she could borrow in her closet?

Mammon: o-oh ofc I have! The great Mammon can never forget.

CHAT BETWEEN MAMMON AND NEZUKO

Mammon: hey human, there's a few dresses you could borrow In your closet

Nezuko: oh ok thank you :)

Mammon: yeah yeah whatever

Out of the gc and now with nezuko

*the dress in the picture I'd what she wore*

"It's quite fancy but I'll take it" Nezuko thought

She went outside of her room after changing and blow drying her hair. "Nezuko was it?" Satan asked behind her her. Nezuko was startled ,but calmed herself down gave him a smile and answered him either a yes. "My apologies did not mean to scare you"
Satan apologizes. "No no it's fine." Nezuko reassured him. Nezuko looked at what he was holding.

"Hold up is that a copy of *very rare book name*" she whispered yelled with sparkles in her eyes and pointing on the book. "O-oh yes, hold up you know about this book?" Satan asked with sparkles in his eyes . "DO I know about this hell yeah I do I live for it the first and second chapter had me crying" Nezuko explains. "I know right like who would do such a thing with their best friend." Sstan yelled.

"Oh and what about 3rd and 4th chapter. " Satan asked now intrigued. "It was so stupid honestly the readers don't even realize the hardships of the main character how no one believed him! On what his best friend did" Nezuko explained with furiously looking eyes. "FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT" Satan yells.

"Say how many chapters have you read?" Satan asks. "Oh all of them except for the one you're holding it is so hard to get one. Say how did you get it?" Nezuko asks. "Well I know the one who created this book and they gave me an extra." Satan explains. "Ehhh lucky!" Nezuko yelled. "But here I've read it do many times and since you also seem to like it I hope you read it and please give it back to me by a week or so" Satan asked. "By a week I'll give it back by 2 days" Nexuko explains. Satan chuckles pats her on the head and leaves. "By the way dinner is in 5 so just come to my room and I'll show the way" Satan explains

"ok" Nezuko answers. She went inside of her room and started reading the book.

✨️TO BE CONTINUED✨️

(Words: 816)