R.A.D

"Well then I'm very sorry for the inconvenience" Lucifer apologized. "Oh no need to apologize everyone makes mistakes in their lives." Nezuko answered. "In fact om seriously tired right now so I'll go to sleep excuse me." Nezuko continues as she went back to her room.

"Thank god that was so close." Nezuko thought. She reached her room, and plopped herself in the bed. Her eyes got heavier. Sooner or later she passed out from exhaustion.

"Nezuko I'm sorry" Nezuko opened her eyes to realize she's in a dark room. She gets up to look see where the noise was coming from. She looked around while exhaling heavily. "Please forgive me" the anonymous voice begged.

Nezuko turned around only to be shocked. It was her mother crying. "I'm sorry Nezuko" she begged for forgiveness. Nezuko started to run up to her with a clear embrace, and a second before she could hug her mother to console her, the black ground broke into pieces making Nezuko fall.

Nezuko woke up in a panick in her bed. "Was this all a dream?" Nezuko asked herself. Her alarm clock started to ring. She turned alarm clock off and breathed in a few times. She looked at her little cabinet right beside to find a black,read and teal colored cloth. She picked it up to realize a note on it.

"This is your r.a.d clothes don't worry it'll fit you perfectly"

She took on her uniform. "Oh wow it fits like a glove, but I've never told them my measurements, creppy" Nezuko thought.
"Hey human! Come down for breakfast" Mammon screamed outside of her door before barging in. "Oh hello there" Nezuko greeted him. "Yeah yeah whatever just come down for breakfast" Mammon responded to Nezukos greeting .

They went downstairs to eat breakfast. Nezuko sat down beside Satan and Mammon. "Good morning everyone" Nezuko greeted every one with a smile. "Good morning" they answered back at the same time. Nezuko looked down at her plate to realize that she has bread with a yolky egg, with some fruits on the side. "O-oh thank you for the food" Nezuko thanked the brothers.

Nezuko wad most definitely freaking out as she pick6up her bread to eat it. She was panicking that after she tasted food she would crave humans and try to eat one. Resulting in her brothers, Urdoraki-San and Giyuus lives in vein. She finally took a bite out of her food. Only to realize how good it taste. She ate it in seconds. Finishing before Beelzebub could even start eating.

The brothers look at her in shock. "Wow you've just devoured that thing" Levi says as he went back to gaming but still having his shocked face. Nezuko was to delighted to hear what he said. Everybody started to eat again. After 30 minutes everyone was done and ready to go to rad. Nezuko followed behind them.

They've finally reached their destination. "Oh wow rad is bigger than I thought" Nezuko thought. She went inside with the brothers. "Oh yeah Nezuko here this is you're schedule and it seems like you have math first very well then you just have to go down the hallway to you're left and go right and you go down that hallway and you'll find you're class there" Lucifer said.

"Thank you very much" she thanked him while bowing down deeply before she was on her way to her class room. "Maths, maths, uhhh yeah there it is!" Nezuko thought. She went inside to see some demons there. She closed the door and took a spot to sit on. "Hello there are you new here?" A person asked with brown hair and blue eyes asked Nezuko, and it seemed like there was a child right beside with blonde hair and blue eyes. "O-oh yes I am new here, hi its nice to meet you I'm Nezuko the human exanghe student and you guys are?" Nezuko answered now waiting for a respond.

"Oh sorry for my rudeness my names Simeon and this little guy is Luke were the angle exanghe student" Simeon responded to Nezukos question. "SIMEON IM NOT LITTLE!" Luke yelled. "Yes yes I'm sorry" Simeonbgiggked as he apologized to Luke. "We then very nice to meet you two I hope we cam be friends and thank you for deciding to talk to me" Nezuko thanked them while bowing at them. "Ah there's no need" Simeon respond. "What's your age?" Luke asks.

"Well that's a rude question" Nezuko says looking at Luke with a smile "but I am 14 years old" she continued her sentence. "Ah so you're a teenager" Simeon asked. "Yes I am" she answered. "Now now class settle down were are going to start our lesson." Everyone settled down.

TBC

(Words: 800)