the 1st dinner

IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG SO POST I have been rather busy the last couple of weeks but here you guys go

"Wow" Nezuko thought after reading the book. "This was an amazing book I'm so happy I got to read it" she said in a sweet voice. She looked at the time and realized that it was 5 o clock.

"I should give this book back to him" Nezuko thought. She got up and went to Satan's room to return it. She knocked on the door 3 times and heard a little "come in".

She opened the door to see Satan. "Oh Nezuko I thought it was one of my brothers I was going to come to you to tell you dinner was ready" Satan said while looking at her. "Oh thank you but I came here to give your book back" She said as she hands him the book.

"Oh you've read it already it's only been an hour I'm shocked" Satan compliments her. "Really? I thought I was reading it rather slowly" Nezuko answered. "Oh well we should get going now" Satan says. "Yes you're right I don't want the others to wait" Nezuko answered with a gentle smile.

They went to the dining room. "There you guys are" Lucifer said. "Oh did we take a long time? I'm sorry" Nezuko apologized. "You guys didn't take that long" Lucifer answered. "Then why did you make it sound like it old man" Satan asks. They were staring at each other. "How about we sit down and eat" Nezuko says interrupting their little stare contest.

"Yeah that's a good idea I don't think I could hold my hungry in any longer" Beel answered rubbing his belly. Nezuko sat between Belphie and Satan. Everybody started eating except fir Nezuko. "Can I eat this? I mean I'm a demon after all I don't think I should eat. what if I eat a human cause ate this!" Nezuko thought with vile thoughts in her mind of her eating someone.

"Nezuko?" Satan snapped his fingers in front of her face. She snapped out of day dreams and realized everyone was looking at her. "Yes Satan?" She answered. "I've been trying to get your attention for the last couple of seconds but you weren't answering me so I got a little worried" Satan answered.

"Oh I'm Sorry what did you want to ask me?" Nezuko apologizes. "Well I wanted to ask why you weren't eating" Satan asks. "Oh well i don't eat" Nezuko answered. Silence filled the room. "You don't eat?" The brothers ask at the same time. "I don't eat meat yeah yeah that's what I meant" Nezuko panicked. "Ohhhh so you're a vegan" Asmo asked. "Yes yes!" Nezuko answers. "Wierd it didn't mention that in you're file" Lucifer said. "Does that mean I can eat the meat?" Beel asked.

"Yes here you go" Nezuko giver her plate to Belphie who gave it to Beel.

✨️To be continued✨️

Words (501)