The smirk fades from Lisa’s face, turning into something less teasing. “Y/n/n, are you sure that’s a good idea? Like, didn’t Jihyo say it would be bad for you or something? Won’t she trigger you or something?” She stops, her eyes widening a little. “Damn, I never thought I’d use that term not related to memes one day.”

“It’s just Sana.” Y/n sighs, tired of hearing everyone say the same thing to her. “I’m not a ticking time bomb that’s going to explode just because I see her again.”

“Yeah, it’s Sana, that fucker left you hanging for her stupid childhood friend and you’ve been eating yourself up about it ever since.”

“Don’t call her that.” Y/n snaps a little without meaning to, a blush spreading across her cheeks right after.

“My bad. Didn’t mean to offend your sweetheart.” Lisa laughs at the glare on Y/n’s face before letting out a sigh and forcing herself to stay serious. “Obviously you can have my car. You don’t even have to ask, what’s mine is yours and all that crap.”

Y/n lets out a quiet chuckle, looking at Lisa in a way that she hopes conveys how thankful she is to have her.

She doesn’t expect it to make Lisa tear up.

“Lisa, you’re a mess.” Y/n states. “You should call Jisoo or something.”

“Already did.” Lisa sighs. “Four times today.”

“It’s ten in the morning.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you sure you don’t need anything?”

“I only need you to stop walking around with a permanent frown on your face the whole summer.” Lisa says, giving her a pointed look. “And if talking to Sana will make that happen, then you have my blessing.”

“Thanks.” Y/n snorts, slowly getting up from the couch.

“Be careful okay?” Lisa mumbles, her voice laced with worry as she follows Y/n to the door.

“I’m an amazing driver, thank you.”

“I’m not talking about the drive.” Lisa lightly kicks her thigh. “With Sana. You’re finally starting to get better and I don’t want all your efforts to go to waste just because… I mean, like, a lot can happen in what? Three months? What if she’s— I don’t know, what if her feelings have changed?”

Y/n slows down where she’s quietly putting her shoes on, her lips pressing together in a tense line.

It’s nothing that hasn’t crossed her mind before.

What if Sana doesn’t want her anymore?

What if she’s with Roseanne now?

What if she hates Y/n?

What if… What if… What if…

If she thinks about it any more her head will explode, and Y/n has no time for that.

“Then I will have to accept it. I’m— I’m not going there expecting anything.” She slowly stands up, facing Lisa with a nervous expression. She tries to act confident, like she knows what she’s doing, and Y/n may have gotten better in the past few months, but she’s still Y/n. That self conscious, self doubting part of herself won’t ever really disappear, and it’s already back to nagging her, scratching annoyingly at the back of her head, telling her to leave it be and not go see Sana. “I just want to talk to her. And apologize.”

“She owes you an apology, too, Y/n.”

Y/n sighs and grabs the car keys next to the door. “Shouldn’t you be giving me pep-talk now or something? It’s all you’ve been doing lately.”