Staying on Earth 38

A Few hours went by and Barry was finally fully recovered and headed into the Cortex to Tell the Team That he will be staying on Kara's Earth For A while.

" THANK GOD YOUR OK" Cisco and Caitlin yelled running up to him and hugging him. " How's Ronnie?" Barry asked " " He's fine" Caitlin answered.

" Oh, Dude while you were out I made some modifications to your suit," Cisco told him " Ok? Where's my Ring?" Barry asked looking at his finger " Wait I go get it" Cisco then sped to the Time vault. " Here," Cisco says out of breath " Thanks?" Barry said seeing no change to his ring.

 " Here," Cisco says out of breath " Thanks?" Barry said seeing no change to his ring

" Where did you run off to?" Kara asked confused " Time..Vault" Cisco slowly said.

" Why?" The Speedster asked his best friend " I Installed Gideon to your suit and ring" Cisco replied " And I made the suit more comfortable so it wouldn't feel leathery and added some tech in there" The Genius announced.

" What kind of tech?" Caitlin asked " He find out soon enough" Cisco answered.

" Cait How long is Ronnie gonna be staying in the city," The Speedster-Kryptonian Couple asked, " a Couple of Days why?" Caitlin said.

" Cause I-I. Was ..kinda..gonna stay ..At Kara's earth for a while" Barry said " Oh?" " I guess I could ask him if he could stay a while" Caitlin told them. " Thank you" Kara said to Caitlin " So how long will you be staying on her Earth?" Cisco asked " I guess a couple months or more" Barry answered " OR MORE!?" Cisco yelled " What!? For us it will be months for you it will just be a couple of weeks" Barry explained to Cisco and he sighed in relief.

" Wheres Joe?" Barry asked " He had to go do something I don't remember" Cisco says sitting down " Just tell him I be back soon".

" Wait we never discussed where I will be living?" Barry says " With me silly" Kara said.

Barry eyes flicked with lightning and ran to his apartment and packed 2 suit cases
" Ready?" Kara asked her god like boyfriend " Yep let's do this" Barry answered punching through the dimensional Barrier and ran in.

Earth 38

Kara's Loft

A Blue bright breach started to form with the 2 most powerful beings on the Planet appearing out of it.

" Get yourself comfortable" Kara told her tall , muscular, nerd of a boyfriend Barry smiled as a flicker of lightning went around the room " Some times I forget that you can move faster than the speed of sound" Kara said " Speed of light" Barry Corrected " What?" Kara asked.

" When I was stopping the singularity I felt this huge amount of energy in me that started made me run faster so now I can run 671 million miles per hour or Mach 874,030 basically I can run faster then the speed of light" Barry explained " Wait it's still sunny out side" Kara said looking out the window.

Kara then checked her phone " Oh shit it seemed like I only left for a couple of hours I Need To go to CatCo" Kara says grabbing her things " Bye" Kara said pecking Barry on the lips