I stayed at Giwooks side the entire time. Noticing his eyes look to Jeougsu before telling everyone to leave to their dorms and to keep practicing the force control they learned a while ago. "Kain, follow me" he said. "Huh? But-" I stayed quiet, nodding my head seeing his eyes squint, as if asking if I really wanted to start arguing today as it turned to the other students. "I'm sorry I failed to protect you all. Please get to your dorms safely" I said, turning around to catch up to the already walking Giwook. "Kain-" Wooin barely said. I stopped, turning to him mid way. "Hm?" I asked, glancing at Giwook who continued walking away. "....get to your dorm safely too..." he said, after staying quiet for a moment. "Thanks Wooin" I chuckled, finding it cute as I ran back to the guy lost in thought. Leaving Wooin and Jiwoo both staring at me from behind. Of course, the other students saw but said nothing, all moving to go to their dorms when Giwook disappeared through the doors.

Once I had caught up with Giwook, he stayed staring off into space, thinking. I figured he thought of the words Jiwoo yelled out. The words Inhyuk taught him as well as Jiwoos understanding of the awakened world. "He's pretty cool, isn't he?" Giwook looked towards me, hearing my question. "Jiwoo I mean" he blinked. Smiling a bit. "How did you know?" He asked, a bit surprised I knew what he was thinking about. But it's not like I could tell him I knew because I read it off a comic. "Lucky guess" I smiled. "Hm" he hummed, watching me silently walk by his side as he continued to be lost in thoughts until we arrived inside a building. I have no idea why he called me out and seeing how he wasn't lecturing me, it has nothing to do with the fact I hit Sucheon with the tray. Or his lackeys. "Kain, wait" suddenly, Giwook stopped amidst the walk, in the empty hall. I, too, stopped, looking at Giwook confused. "What is it?" I asked when he wouldn't say a thing but rather just gazed at me. I brushed my hair back in nervousness, just to watch Giwook gulp as I did so. Even more confused, I walked up to him to tap his arm in case he passed out standing up or something when we both flinched, looking to the other side of the hall to see Inhyuk and the Union guy. "Hey Mr.Jang!" Inhyuk smiled.

"Are you done with your class?" He asked, approaching us. "....yeah" he responded. "What about you? How's Mr.Jang treating you?" Inhyuks attention then turned to me. I glanced at Giwook, seeing how his previous actions seemed to slip by due to their interference, so I simply shrugged it off. "He's treating me well. I'm learning a lot about awakened one's thanks to him" I smiled before remembering the whole manager in training thing then frowned, glaring at both him and the Union member. "You two have some explaining to do to me. That'll come for another day though" I said, watching them avoid eye contact before changing the subject completely. "I heard the students are going to spar?" Inhyuk moved to the side, making me separate from Giwook and end up walking beside Seongha. I sighed, just listening into their conversation about the awakened kids with the whole affiliated and unaffiliated kids upcoming spar and how it's to teach them a lesson.

"I heard your teaching the kids force control even when the others were against it? No wonder your one Beakhos blacklist" Inhyuk mentioned, peeking my interest as I peeked towards Giwook just to jolt seeing the guy already looking at me. "Do you guys have nothing else to do?" He cleared his throat, asking them after his eyes moved to them again. I blinked, wondering if I was imagining things when my hand brushed against Seonghas. "Sorry" I whispered, moving my hand away when Seongha winced away upon contact. "Yup, got nothing to do" Inhyuk said, seeing Seongha look the other way as if avoiding me.

"That's why I was thinking of teaching your class" Inhyuk said. "What!?" Giwook asked, surprised. "There's only so much you can teach them by yourself anyways. Plus, Kain isn't exactly a good teacher, no offense" Inhyuk said. "None taken" I shrugged, pretty happy they are since that would allow me to take Taeyoung off my teaching list now. "I happen to have free time too" Seongha said, speaking for once after all this time. "Just don't disrupt class" Giwook spoke, walking ahead. "Come on~ you know we won't" Inhyuk chuckled. I smiled seeing their interaction. For a moment there, my heart skipped a beat seeing them three amazingly handsome built men walking together. All towering over me of course. "Whew" I let out a breath I didn't know I had as Inhyuk glanced at me. "Wow your face is red" he mentioned, making my eyes widen when all three of them stopped in their tracks, looking over to me. "Huh? Wh- it is?" I asked, touching my face just to feel it burning up. "You're sick aren't you?" Inhyuk reached over, touching my face only making it worse. "No! I'm not! Jeez stop it! I-I gotta go! Bye!" I turned to run off just to run into Seonghas chest, stumbling back just to see his brows furrowed, examining me up and down.

"S-sorry again" I whispered, moving around him and running off down the hall. "Wait Kain-!" Giwook halted seeing me ignoring his call, sighing once I disappeared behind a wall. "Kain never acts like that. I hope he's alright" Inhyuk crossed his arms, all three then going about their day after having a bit of a mutual silent worry for my sake. But I was pouting, a bit disappointed. "I wanted to walk Giwook to his room today..." I sighed to myself, realizing I lost my chance for today and hoped for another.

After silently walking to my own door, I came to a stop from a distance seeing someone leaning on the wall next to the entrance. "Jisuk?" I questionable asked, moving a bit closer just to see the said Jisuk look up to me, his hands in his pockets as he made his way right in front of myself. I gulped, feeling the deep dark gaze of his almost go right through me. "What do you want?" I asked a bit too irritatedly but what else besides bad interactions have I had with Jisuk? Everytime we're alone, it's always so awkward. "...are you okay?" Shocked, Kains red eyes snapped up to Jisuks own scanning me. Trying to see if I had been injured in any way. "What? That? Huh?" I was too confused. The Jisuk who always hated me is asking if I'm okay? "I heard Sucheon made a scene...and he almost attacked an ordinary person" "oh..." after the explanation I realized i'm the only one on this island that's normal. "Im alright...if that's all, you should get going" I said, moving out of the way to get to the door just to help feeling Jisuk forcibly push me against the wall. "What the hell-!? Waaah-!!!" I let out a weird noise when I felt his hands patting me down from my shoulders, arms, torso, legs, and even my ass. "Ugh-" I gasped when his hands then traveled to my front, patting me everywhere. The tingling of his fingers left a slight electric trace on my skin even if he touched me through my clothes.

"...looks like you are okay" he moved away, walking down the hall and out of the building. Leaving me extremely confused and entirely pissed off for being violated in such a way. "What the fuck?" But it left me even more confused when my eyes caught a slight smile on his face when he left, leaving me in a state of chaos. Jisuk keeps acting weirder and weirder everyday. And I don't know if it's a good or bad thing anymore...
_____________________________________

A/n: 🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️ this is getting complicated fr fr

Kain to Sucheon throughout this chapter:

Kain when Jisuk waited for him in front of his dorm like those high school cliche romance movies: