"Do you enjoy it!?!" We're the words that made Sucheon stop mid-attack. "Do you enjoy doing that?" He asked again. "Now what the hell are you saying?" Sucheon was over it. First my provocation and now this peace loving piece of- "do you enjoy bullying the weak just because you belong to a powerful group?" I blinked, holding onto Wooins arm as I peeked out from behind him, watching Jiwoo look saddened, mad, and confused all at the same time. Worry couldn't describe how I felt seeing the always smiley and happy Jiwoo in that state. Having seen first hand just how tyranny plays out in the awakened world. "Stay behind me" Wooin whispered, touching my hand. "But Jiwoo-" I said only to feel Wooins hand reach behind him, pushing me a little bit back to bump into the table again. Confused, I looked up at Wooin, seriously wondering why the hell he's trying to protect me.

"I heard there's a rule that existing awakened ones and groups help new awakened ones so they can live properly as awakened one's. To keep this rule, the opportunity to be here was given to unaffiliated awakened one's like us- instead of other kids in the groups....powerful groups like yours did that fair unaffiliated awakened one's like us who had nothing!!!" I clenched my jaw hearing him. Weirdly enough, the Hua Organization decided to keep their affiliated and unaffiliated awakened members to themselves instead of allowing them to attend the academy as well. At least, according to Kains driver. Because it's just a waste of time when the Hua organization basically teaches their affiliated students themselves. Even the boss himself monitors their training every month. As for unaffiliated awakened ones, they train them as well. Although only the basics which includes how to survive an awakened one's attack, basic combat of all types, and proper education regarding the types of powers they have. Even force control if they wanted. And if they wish to join, they can. It doesn't matter whether they're strong or not. And why did Hua decide on this? To treat unaffiliated awakened one's better than other organizations? Because Kains mother was an unaffiliated awakened one that his father, also an unaffiliated awakened one, built the organization from the ground on up. Because they struggled on their own for a long long time. According to the driver at least.

Which only made it even more of a mystery why Kain wasn't born an awakened one. He had two awakened parents and yet, he wasn't? It made no sense to Kain. Or at least, me.

Still, being discriminated upon even though they had absolutely no idea who they were until now isn't great. Let alone knowing they hardly have help through these struggles. "And yet you guys are bullying those unaffiliated awakened ones because we don't have that power!!" Jiwoo finished, making the room fall silent once again. Meanwhile, I looked down, gulping. What would've hyung done in this situation? He would've been the same as Jiwoo, needing an absolute answer to this unfairness they all endure. "None of that is true you punk!!" Sucheon then started his attack. This time, Jaehyuk inserted himself between them, protecting Jiwoo from Sucheons attack. "Hey, he's the kid Shinhwa brought. I'm not going to let you touch him" he glared down at him. "Are you out of your mind!?" Sucheon yelled, glaring up at him. "I'm warning you" Jaehyuk said, both having quite the scary stare down when an even louder, more authoritative voice shouted within the tense circumstance.

"Enough!" Giwook stood at the doorway, arms crossed as he observed the whole thing, already knowing what could've possibly gone down in his absence. "Giwook!!" I smiled, happily slipping out from behind Wooin and running to Giwook, moving behind him instead. Wooin flinched, about to grab my hand when I did so but stopped himself realizing I was going to Giwook. Leaving the other kids in shock as I addressed the man casually and even childishly sprint to him. What made Sucheon angry though was the fact I stuck out my tongue at him, knowing Giwook couldn't see me but Sucheon could. "Kain? What are..." he paused, seeing how my hand was slightly red when I had hit Sucheon with my tray. He turned, seeing Sucheon covered in some of the said food. He sighed. "What are you guys doing over here?" He asked them. Glaring at the affiliated students having walked into the unaffiliated part of the school. "Tch" Sucheon tutted, glaring at me as he passed by to leave. "You two go back to your dorms" he demanded Jaehyuk and Biyoung, waiting til they all left when the unaffiliated students lined up.