Noah was standing behind me while I sat on the sofa next to Carlisle and Esme. He was standing next to my father with his hands resting on my shoulder. 

''But you can help the rest of us if you can project it. We already know that you can, given how Edward can't read Al's thoughts when you are around,'' Tanya looks from Bella to me before settling her eyes back on Bella. 

''Can the skill be developed over time?'' Carlisle asks. ''At first, mine was just through my palms, now I can generate it through any part of my body,'' Kate explains to Bella. ''How do you do it?'' Dad asks. 

 I watch as Bella grabs Kate's wrist and I wince for her knowing that despite Bella's remarkable thirst control, she still has no control over her strength. ''Show me?'' Bella asks her. Kate looks from her wrist to Bella before muttering Oww under her breath. 

We were now outside, Noah, Garett, Edward, Emmett and I were all surrounding Bella and Kate watching how this played out. Noah had his arms wrapped around my waist and was rubbing my belly softly. 

''You need to visualise it, see how it moves, what colour it is, and picture it expanding'' Kate tells her. Bella nods taking an unnecessary breath before focusing hard. ''Will it too go beyond you,'' Kate continues. 

I lean forward a little when I see something expand from Bella's body, almost like a shimmer. Though she couldn't hold it long. Kate looks between all of us. ''She needs some motivation,'' Kate tells us.

Bella looks as confused as I felt before I put the dots together when I saw Edward step forward to stand beside Bella but in front of Kate. 

''No,'' Bella shakes her head. Without realising it, my foot begins to tap on the ground nervously, as I bring a hand up to my mouth. ''It's okay,'' Edward treasures Bella while Noah gently squeezes me to reassure me that he is there. ''I can take it,'' Edward nods his at Kate. 

Edward holds his hand out and Kate raises her hand and touches his hand. I flinch when he winces in pain and falls to the ground. ''Edward im sorry, I wasn't ready,'' Bella speaks. ''I'm okay,'' Edward nods at her. ''Dude you're not motivating her,'' Emmette and Noah both say at the same time. 

''Do either of you want to try?'' Edward asks them. Noah chuckles but steps back bringing me with him while Emmett just raises his hands. 

Kate and Edward get back into position and Bella focuses harder. I see the familiar shimmer but once again Edward falls to the ground in pain. ''Kate,'' Bella glares at Kate getting annoyed. ''You seem to lack incentive, should I go see if Renesme's awake?'' Kate asks.

''Are you crazy?'' Bella asks stepping forward. I want to step forward knowing the signs by now, to recognise Bella's emotions spilling. ''Alright, this one's on full power,'' Kate steps towards Edward who got back up on his feet. 

I watch as Bella focuses on Edward nothing but love and care filling her face. I watch as Kate rests her hand on Edward's arm and I watch as Edward winces as she grabs his wrist but he slowly opens his eyes. 

Kate soon lets go and Edward looks at Bella. ''It's painful but it's bearable,'' Edward nods his head. Bella relaxes as she smiles. ''Let's do it again,'' Bella nods her head. Edward nods his head. ''Noah,'' Edward looks at his twin. ''I'm good,'' Noah shakes his head. 

A Few Days Later

Noah and I pull in behind Bella, Jake and Renesme. I get out of the car watching as our niece runs up to Dad. ''Look at you, you've grown, half an inch, seriously about six inches,'' Dad looks between me, Noah, Jake and Bella. 

''Hey guys, I've got a few errands to run, I'll be back later okay,'' Bella looks at me briefly and I nod my head. Bella pulled me aside before we left and told me what she had found out. ''Be careful,'' I tell her. She nods her head.