Bitte~ (🔥👾) (Switch König)

This contains praising, name calling, degrading, explicit language/content and after care. Little bonus fluff at the end :)

You and König have been dating for a few months now. You guys are still getting used to things since König has never been in a relationship as serious as yours before.
Since König has recently 'retired' from being in the military, he's been staying with you in your house.

"König! I made dinner!" You call him but he doesn't answer. "Maybe he's sleeping." You say to yourself  'Dammit, i got food on my sweater.' You shut the stove off. You take your oversized sweater off and underneath you have a thin shirt and some tight shorts on.
You go upstairs to the guest bedroom, where he is staying, and stand outside his door for a second. You don't hear anything so you decide to open his door. "König, i made d-" You stop in your tracks, your heart racing. The naked König laying on his bed masturbating. He sees you at the last second, stops and throws the blanket over himself. He whimpers at the sight of you as it turns him on more. Seeing him like this excites you. You've always dreamed of this. You walk into the room and close the door behind you.
"Need some help?~" You can tell that under his mask he blushes.
"b-bitte(p-please)~" he whines and throws his head back in excitement, making a thud noise into the pillow.
You walk over to the edge of the bed and stare down at him.
"How cute. You're so pathetic you couldn't even wait for me~"
You climb onto the bed and crawl over to his crotch. You pull the blanket off which releases his hard cock. The cold air makes him wince. You look at him. He's covering his face since this is the first time you've seen him like this. His breathing is heavy and deep.
You put your hand on his leg.
"May i?~" Without looking at you, he nods in approval.
You start kissing his inner thighs. He whimpers. God does it turn you on but you want to play with him. You move up to his abs and start leaving hickeys all over.
"Mm~" Butterflies fill your stomach hearing him. You can't take it anymore. You get off the bed and throw all of your clothes off. König watches. He squirms, getting impatient. You climb back onto the bed, König looks down at you over his already pre-cum covered tip. You lick it, waiting for his reaction.
"Ah, b-bitte y/n, d-don't tease me, mm~" He whines.
"You want me so bad don't you~" you say, grinning.
"Fuck, bitte bitte, Please!~" he cries.
You straddle him, getting ready to feel his length inside of you. You ease in the tip.
"Fuck König." You say under your breath, preparing yourself. You slowly ease his cock into your tight hole.
"Ah fuck!" you shout.
"Fuck, du fühlst dich so gut(you feel so good)~" he says in his whiny voice. You start bouncing on his cock. Feeling it sliding in and out of you is the best thing you've ever felt. It hurts but feels amazing.
König tightly grabs your waist. You look him in his eyes. By the look he is giving you and the way he is moaning, you can see that he is close to finishing. You get off of him.
"No, bitte, ngh~" he reaches his hand out to grab you, but misses. He starts slowly pumping himself, but you quickly stop him. Seeing him so desperate turns you on even more.
"Nuh uh, i didn't say you could do that now did i?~" You say in your most dominant voice. You walk to his side and bend over him. Your cold hand caresses every inch of his abs. He whimpers and shiver. You pull up his masks to wear his lips are showing. They are red and puffy from him biting them so hard. You kiss him softly. He looks you right in the eyes.
"Aw look how needy you are~" you say, climbing back onto the bed, leaning over his still erect and hard cock. You admire it for a minute before grabbing it and shoving it in your mouth.
"Ah!~" he gasps. He reaches down and grips your hair tight. He starts forcing your head up and down, basically facefucking you. You slightly gag but it doesn't bother you that much. You start humming, causing the vibrations of your voice to send him off the edge moaning. He lets go of you, getting weak. You decide to be nice and let him finish in the back of your throat. You take him out of your mouth, your lips practically dripping of cum.
"Swallow~" he says in his deep, thick german accent. It surprises you and gives you the best butterflies that bring you to the next level of horny...desperate. You nod obediently and swallow, not the best tasting thing but anything for him. He sits up.
"My turn~" he says as he gets up and walks behind you. He turns you around and picks you up like you don't weigh a thing. He pins you against the wall. You wrap your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck. Before he starts he rips off his masks. Seeing his red, scar covered, glistening face make you want him more. You've seen his face before but it still shocks you every time you see it.
Without hesitation he thrust into you harshly. You gasp. He looks at you, waiting for approval making sure he can continue.
"Yes p-please, please!~" you say desperately, as you feel him throbbing inside you.
"Aw, look who's needy now, you little Schlampe(slut)~" He continues to roughly thrust into you, feeling his girth makes you a sloppy mess.
"K-Königgg!!" you scream his name. He loves when you do that. He picks up the pace. Your hear his grunts every few seconds, knowing you and him have to be close. You release and cum around his cock, making it slide in and out of you easier. He fucks you through your high until he finally finishes. He's a gentleman and doesn't cum inside you but on your stomach.
His body relaxes. He lets you breathe for a second before he picks you back up and sets you down gently on his bed. He grabs a towel and cleans you up. He notices your legs are shaking slightly and rubs his hand on your thigh.
"Look at the masterpiece I've made."
You blush and cover your face with your hands, making him chuckle. He stands up and admires your body. He knows you love wearing his clothes so he gets a set of his clean, warm clothes and helps you put them on.
"Do you need anything?" he asks as he puts new clothes on. You reach one of your arms out and use the other one to pat the space on the bed next to you. He smiles softly and lays next to you. Surprisingly he doesn't put his masks back on. He grabs you by your waist and pulls you closer to him. He kisses you're forehead and rests his head on top of yours. He yawns and falls asleep. You follow suite.