lick my asshole - pt.2

"AYO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM MAN!" Tyree shouted at Trump.

"YOU ARE MY PROBLEM YOU UGLY OFF-BRAND MILES MORALES HAVING ASS" Trump yelled at Tyree, still pointing the glock at him. "FUCK YOU YOU NASTY ORANGE."

"I WILL SHOVE THIS GUN SO FAR UP YOUR ASS I SWEAR TO GOD TYREE," Trump screamed.

"TRY ME YOU UGLY FAT ASS BITCH." Tyree violently screamed out. Suddenly, after that sentence, Trump walked over to Tyree and shoved the gun up his ass, personally violating. Tyree. "AHHHH GOD DAMMIT YOU ORANGE BADLY TANNED MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" Tyree screamed out in pain and pleasure.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAA" Jermaine giggled out. "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY LADY YOU GRASSHOPPER."

"YOU STUPID LIAM FROM SHAMELESS LOOKING ASS. THE ONLY BITCH YOU CAN PULL IS ARIANNA AND THATS WHY YOUR TRYING TO STEAL HER FROM ME." Jermaine exclaimed.

"SO GO BACK TO KHLOE AND LET GO OF ARIANNA MAKI OR ELSE I WILL FUCK YOUR PET DOG TYREE. DONT TRY ME." Jermaine said again in anger.

short chapter my bad.

Colonoscopy.
Description
Colonoscopy is a procedure a doctor uses to look at the inside of the colon and rectum with a colonoscope, which is a long, flexible tube about the width of a finger with a light and small video camera on the end. It's put in through the anus and into the rectum and colon.