I looked at Eziō and he nodded his head already knowing what I was thinking "For kissing me"

"I-She-Okay"

Isuel was kneeling on the floor looking as excited as ever and Min was just looking turned on, good so it wasn't just me. Run grabbed a paddle with his name on it and walked back over to her just rubbing it on her ass.

I took a deep breath and Eziō put his hand on my stomach "Why are you already turned on? He hasn't done anything"

"I'm not, I just never seen anything like this in person"

"In person?" He said teasing me "I knew it" His hand reached lower and I was going to stop him but didn't.

I heard a loud slap pulling me back to the scene in front of me, Nari moaned the Eun gently rubbed her clit "Tell everyone how you fucked up today Nari"

He kept rubbing her clit and she rolled her hips, he hit her again harder and she yelled out "I-I kissed Eziō"

I looked closer seeing something on her breast, they looked like they were hanging or clipped onto her nipples "What are those?"

"Nipple weights, it heightens the pain" His hand moved lower "Then the pleasure" Eziō's hand stopped moving and I let out a small frustrated breath "Put your legs up"

I hesitated but did it anyway, Eziō reached around ripping my panties and exposing me to everyone in the room. I was nervous but excited and I'm sure everyone knew by how wet I already was.

I jumped hearing Eun smack Nari on her ass again and she let out a mixture between a scream and a moan. I looked over seeing Iseul and Min kissing each other watching the four of them I needed Eziō to touch me. I looked over at Iseul and Min who were already looking at me, Eun started to paddle Nari again and her ass was started to turn red. She was counting and apologizing which only turned me on more, I wished that was me. The pain looked so good.

I felt Eziō's hand moving further down but he just laid his fingers on my clit not even moving them "Eziō" I said lowly begging.

"What's wrong," he asked then started using his other hand to massage my right breast. He pinched my nipple and I rolled my hips against his hands getting a little movement "Watching isn't enough for you?" He said laughing at me.

I bit my lip so I wouldn't answer him or moan. Eun dropped the paddle and Nari laid her head back breathing heavily, Eun looked back at her and then looked at Min "Min, go hold her head up. I want her looking at Enya while she gets punished"

Min nodded her head and got up going over to Nari, she grabbed her hair making Nari moan out. Eun grabbed a butt plug and walked over to Min, she opened her mouth sticking her tongue out while still holding Nari's hair. Eun moaned watching her suck the butt plug then pulled his dick out, seeing Eun's dick made me even hornier. The guys I had been with were average and just enough for me, but the thought of Eun fucking them with his big dick made my pussy clench in excitement.

I felt Eziō pushing one of his fingers into my pussy. I almost threw my head back smiling in relief but I only moaned. He started giving me slow lethargic thrusts I tried rolling my hips but he held me in place "All he's done is paddle her and you're already so wet" he teased me. "Look at that" he pointed over to a candle "Tell Eun if you think wax should be a part of her punishment"

Nari's eyes got wide and she shook her head, Eun slapped her pussy making her whine. He pulled the plug out of Min's mouth and then started to push it into her ass. Her eyes rolled back and she let out a small scream, Eun licked his lips and then looked at me "Wax or no?"

"I don't-" I gasped feeling Eziō pushing another finger into me "fuck" I moaned out.

"Answer him, and I'll go faster"