Too many doubts, let it be. She doesn't become a politician, doesn't join the army, and can't think of anything useful.

  It would be nice to have a chance to meet Li Li'an for a while, but it's a pity that she couldn't see through Li Tianxiao's situation with her spiritual sense before.

  Back at the rented hotel, Chen Ting and Chen Bing were able to absorb the spirit energy.

  Their success has made everyone envious, and many brothers and sisters gathered around them to ask for experience.

  Chen Ting was very generous to share with them. Chen Bing couldn't tell why he was playing, so he could only smirk and say that if you ask my brother, I don't know why I succeeded like this.

  They have also been studying for two weeks, and so far, everyone can release their mental power.

  Xiao Chengcheng is no exception, but his consciousness is particularly fragile. Cheng Yiyi understood why, but she didn't say it.

  Xiao Chengcheng's spiritual consciousness was gathered together by weak and small mental powers to forcibly create a phenomenon of extroverted spirit. If Cheng Yiyi wanted to poke it a little, it would fall apart, and Xiao Chengcheng might not be able to survive.

  However, it also indirectly proves that the hosts controlled by those bugs have high IQs, unlike the people in the Alex incident, who can't even maintain their appearance.

  Cheng Yiyi glanced at him and then retracted.

  Xiao Chengcheng himself didn't notice Cheng Yiyi's special treatment to him, he was very anxious, because others could feel the aura, but he couldn't, and he didn't have that mysterious feeling at all.

  Reiki is like air to him, can the air be felt? It can only simulate the body to inhale and exhale.

  His physical talent is very high, and the mother only took this sentence because his body can accomplish things.

  At first, I thought it would not be difficult to break into the inside, but cultivation is different from the previous cultivation methods. This is a unique skill of the Protoss, and it is surprising that humans can also cultivate.

  He had to find another way to deal with it.

  They are working hard to practice, and Cheng Yiyi's school day is coming again.

  In the second semester of the junior year, Assistant Zhuo announced that he would select people from the class to follow the experiment. He asked who would like to join the school's laboratory and could sign up for the exam, which would be helpful for the postgraduate entrance examination.

  Being able to work behind a professor is very attractive to good students.