92

Chapter 91 Stubbornness

  The expression of the vest man's subordinates changed, "Can you please accommodate the two inspections?"

  "I'll just say it again, open it." The inspector said forcefully.

  The man in the vest sighed, "It's really not illegal, why waste time."

  He ordered his subordinates to remove the containers, layers of containers.

  The inspector opened the container where the human-shaped object was found, and there were several simulated robots lying in it. The degree of simulation was very high, and the touch of the skin was not much different from touching a real person, and there was temperature.

  They disassembled the back of the bionic man's head and chest to look at the chip. The federal order does not allow the implantation of intermediate-level or higher brains on the simulated robot, fearing that the boundary between humans and bionics will be blurred.

  Of course, at present, it is only the advanced intellectual brain that can confuse the real with the fake, but the advanced intellectual brain cannot be accommodated in a small body.

  The smallest high-level intelligent brain can only have about ten cubic meters of storage to load data.

  With the scale of the virtual network, tens of thousands of square meters of space is required for each star region to build a database so that it can be backed up in case of data loss.

  The inspectors checked very carefully and found no illegal chip devices.

  After checking the bionics, they asked every suspicious container to be opened for inspection. After checking here, they went to other compartments of the spaceship to check, and they let them go after they couldn't find anything illegal.

  Such a delay.

  Steward Qing has already brought a team of policemen to the space building. He is holding a white hairball in his hand, and the hairball is pointing at it.

  Butler Qing knew that Cheng Yiyi should be taken to a spaceship.

  The police showed their IDs and communicated with the front desk of the aerospace building. The person in charge at the front desk had ordered in advance, not daring to delay the business, and immediately nodded to allow them to search.

  Captain Zhang, who led the team, asked Liangwen to ask the front desk for a list of the nearest berths.

  Tens of thousands of spaceships come and go in and out of the space building every day, and it is impossible to stop and go in and out of the flight just to find a person.

  They can only race against time to search.

  With Bai Tuanzi leading the way, I avoided many rough and detours.

  With so many uniformed personnel appearing in the space building, they sensed something important and took the initiative to avoid it. Some watched the excitement aboveboard, poking their heads to find out what happened.

  The police broke up into several groups and acted separately. Some went to the sightseeing ladder on the outer wall, some guarded the back door, and some sat on the aircraft and hung on the commanding heights, set up blocking guns, and waited for instructions.

  Captain Zhang took out his police badge and drove off the people in the elevator.

  But when they arrived at the mooring point, they were still a step late, and the spaceship had already left.