64

Chapter 64 The virtual live broadcast of the team battle trial

  can choose the first-person or third-person perspective. Mo Luoxi first opened the third-person perspective and pointed the camera at his big face. When someone came to the live broadcast room, he grinned and said, "Hi everyone Ah, it's my little vegetable porridge who is here to broadcast today's virtual mecha competition for you."

  [Barrage]: First

  [Barrage]: Why are you suddenly interested in watching the virtual mecha competition?

  [Bullet screen]: I'm also at the scene, which show do you want to see?

  [Bullet screen]: I think side dish porridge looks better. Is there any happy event?

  [Bullet screen]: I want to watch it too. To round it up, I'm on a date with Xiaocaiyu.

  [Bullet screen]: Upstairs, you are a guy who knows how to barrage, Xiaocai porridge is dating me, okay?

  ...

  Mo Luoxi answered the first question, "It's not a sudden interest, it's just a coincidence. I heard my cousin and his roommate say that today they will bring the elementary school girls up to play a team mecha game, so I came here, everyone. Brother Wolf's first team competition, I'm here to gain popularity."

  [Barrage]: You chicken, go and check your fan count. It's all up to nine digits, are you embarrassed to divide the seven digits of Brother Big Wolf?

  [Barrage]: What? Is Big Wolf going live? Why didn't I get a reminder here.

  [Barrage]: What? I'm working overtime today, so I'm going to miss Brother Big Wolf's group battle.

  [Barrage]: I strongly request that Xiao Cai Porridge open the first-person perspective later.

  [Barrage]: no no no, the third-person perspective is required, the girlfriend's perspective is always the god

  [Bullet Screen]: I feel that you have misunderstood the focus, and the focus is Brother Big Wolf's junior sister. Brother Big Wolf's straight man is willing to take his school girl.

  [Barrage]: Yes, remind me, Brother Big Wolf is going to fall in love? Cousin, tell me the truth, is my cousin-to-be still playing?

  [Bullet screen]: Hey, hey, don't need a cousin, Brother Big Wolf just needs me.

  [Barrage]: After having a cousin, is it hard to see Brother Big Wolf's abdominal muscles again?

  [Barrage]: Enough of you girls, you have to take care of your emotional affairs.

  [Barrage]: Huh? Who said that I am a pervert, I am a man, not only to look at the abdominal muscles, but also the chest muscles.

  [Barrage]: Hahaha

  [Barrage]: My goose call was heard by the teacher, I thought I was going to die, oh, he is also a fan of Brother Big Wolf.

  [Barrage]: Student: Can I continue to watch the live broadcast? /Teacher: No, let me see.

  Mo Luoxi watched them quarreling, and he went to the outfield to bet one star on the victory of Brother Wolf's team competition.

  [Barrage]: Xiaocai porridge is so stingy, Brother Big Wolf's name is only worth one star.

  Mo Luoxi said frankly: "Small bets will make you happy, but big bets will hurt your health. Don't follow me. Brother Big Wolf's team competition, you can't be sure whether you will win or lose." In other words, he