95

Chapter 95 Resting

  No wonder it's so fierce.

  Forbidden love is the conclusion that many soldiers think is the closest to the truth.

  Gu Wen, who was holding a tablet to count all the summary data, sighed silently. These soldiers had too little daily entertainment, and even Lieutenant General Mu dared to arrange it.

  Looking at Lieutenant General Mu's posture of carrying people, does he look like a lover?

  When Cheng Yiyi woke up, he might be able to admire Mu and take a picture of Dabidou. It's fine if he doesn't know how to pity the fragrance and cherish the jade, but he is not gentle when he treats the wounded.

  I hope that Cheng Yiyi will not worry about it afterwards, and it is best to help clarify it, so that Mu Zhongjiang will not be safe at the end of the day.

  If he knew Gu Wen's thoughts, Cheng Yiyi would definitely reply, I'll clarify you bastard, Mu She's chastity is none of her business as a tool person.

  Mu She led Cheng Yiyi to Baizong's spaceship.

  Bai Zong himself took a small team out to replace his comrades and clean up the battlefield.

  Only Yuan Zhou was still in the spaceship. She took a picture of Cheng Yiyi. Under the X-ray machine, she clearly saw that Cheng Yiyi's ankles were dislocated, and there were several fractures in the leg bones and sternum. There were many cracks in his fair skin. bruising.

  It hurts just to look at it. This injury is like a domestic violence.

  Yuan Zhou muttered: "It is worthy of being called a cold-faced, iron-blooded and ruthless bachelor."

  Mu She heard it. He pulled up a stool and sat down, didn't refute Yuan Zhou, just watched Yuan Zhou move Cheng Yiyi into the treatment cabin.

  Then he turned around and prepared the liquid medicine.

  Cheng Yiyi woke up after staying in the treatment cabin for ten minutes. Through the treatment cabin, she turned her head and saw Mu She's face.

  She vomited psychologically, opened her mouth, and cursed at him like a dog man.

  It was probably the first time in his life that someone disliked his face.

  Mu She raised her eyelids, her eyes darkened, as if she was dissatisfied with Cheng Yiyi's title.

  Yuan Zhou said as if he was watching a show: "Healing has been speeded up, but the bone is injured, and it will take three days to recover. I am a small spaceship here, and I don't have a wheelchair or a treatment bed. You should take it back to recuperate first."

  After this battle, the first fleet of the assault force will definitely be on vacation, and other troops on the front line will take over.

  The responsibility of sending Cheng Yiyi back to the main star is better to be taken by himself.

  Cheng Yiyi's calves were tied with braces, and his ankles were also wrapped in gauze. He looked pitiful.

  Impossible to move and will definitely need special transport.

  The culprit who caused everything can only reap the consequences of himself and act as a temporary rickshaw.

  Just as Mu She was about to lift her up, Cheng Yiyi crossed his arms and refused, "I don't want the sack pose, you can either carry me on your back, or the princess will hold her. Or you can find a flying skateboard." The stomach of the person being carried will be very uncomfortable