chapter 12: choosing a new group of sins.

Naruto had been wondering just what exactly he could do to lessen the consumption of strength it took him to use the 7 sins abilities plus his own.

It then dawned on him that it was possible he could transfer the marks of each sin and their abilities.

Keeping the sin of wrath to himself for obvious reasons of course. But otherwise believed he could find proper users.

So despite not wanting to he chose to go back to konoha in search of 5 others to grant outstanding magic power to.

Needless to say sasuke uchiha was not among that list of people to be chosen for obvious reasons such as abuse of that power.

Keeping it secret from sasuke wasn't easy especially when the marks were easily noticeable on his arm.

Each time he would activate one of the sins marks to use their abilities his body would got through a temporary burning pain that only he could withstand.

The first person he'd offered such abilities to was hinata.  He saw no real harm in giving her at least one of them.

But hinata refused his offer.
Instead she chose to be a healer like Elizabeth accept she didn't have magic.

But she did have chakra and the byakugan which meant all she needed was a teacher.

And she knew the perfect medic nin to be her mentor.Tsunade senju of the sannin was regarded as the strongest medical shinobi of her generation.

Unable to find any possible trust worthy people to handle the power of the sins he refused to give sasuke any that he could abuse or lose control of.

So when sasuke heard naruto was handing out power to people he demanded naruto gave him all the power he was offering others instead.

This however didn't bode well for sasuke. Especially since meliodas was present and could curb stomp sasuke's privileged ass into next week without trying.

Meliodas wasn't impressed by sasuke's skills either as he said.

"Are you even trying to hit me kid???.
Because from where I'm standing your terrible at close combat and weapons."

Meliodas kept ducking and weaving between every single kick and punch sasuke threw at him and deflected all of sasuke's shuriken and kunai weapons.

Meliodas then said as he finished stretching.

"Well. I guess I've played around enough.If he's getting serious so should I.
Enchantment: hell blaze!!!."

Sasuke tried countering with a fire ball jutsu but sadly the hell blaze ate through it making it stronger in the process.

Sasuke jumped out of the way as his life nearly flashed before his very eyes.
Knowing full well he could have just died as if those flames were not normal.

And to a degree he was right.
The flames were not normal.
They were as the name stated flames straight from the depths of hell itself.

Meliodas then got behind sasuke and placing lostvayne at his neck said.

"Do you yield sasuke uchiha???."

And sasuke said.

"I'm an uchiha of the hidden leaf village.
As a shinobi I yield to nobody!!!.
I'm an elite shinobi an uchiha who bows to nobody!!!. Just give me that power!!!."

And Meliodas said.

"Hmm...no sorry. That's impossible.
You see my power can't be taken or learned because I'm immortal.