chapter 8: five Master swordsman and one apprentice. naruto vs Jericho.

Naruto had been taken to the holy knights training grounds to meet his new mentors in swordsmanship.
But what he didn't expect was for two of them to be woman.

Jericho had arguably taken more offense to the comment then guila had as she had already expected something like this to happen.

Naruto had humbly requested fighting only the best in his training in comparison to meliodas who was unfortunately former grand master's dreyfus and hendrickson.

Guila then said.

"I can assure you that our skills with a sword are just as great as any other holy knight. Be they grand master's or apprentices or even recruits. Give us a chance and I will garuntee you won't be disappointed. Now please... draw your sword."

And naruto said.

"I... don't have anything against fighting you or lady jericho respectively... it's just that... well..."

Meliodas then said.

"There's something you should all be aware of about the sword he carries.
If he's to ever draw his blade on a comrade of any kind.... it's curse will activate...and kill the person it comes in contact with. He fears his gift from the supreme deity because he's not once killed or fought for real.

He only ever Drew his sword ONE time. He destroyed or rather... absorbed the grace and abilities of another archangel with it. Ludociel is persistent that's for certain.

He stabbed ludociel and we thought he was destroyed but really all that happened was his grace was absorbed into the sword and sealed inside of it.
Merlin confirmed this herself."

This left the two apprentice holy knights and former grand master's speechless!!!. A sword capable of killing demon's AND absorbing an archangels grace was unheard of!!!.

Naruto then said.

"So now you understand why I shall not draw my blade on a fellow comrade of my 7 mentors. I will kill any who are deemed a threat to my comrades but I shall never harm or raise my blade to another comrade of my own. At least....not unless they become a threat themselves."

Dreyfus then asked and said.

"Then please tell us what your magic abilities and skills are so we know where to begin your training. We cannot help you if you don't tell us about your abilities."

Naruto then said.

"Well....my mother is from the fairy race and my father was from the druid race. I can't explain it exactly but I'm able to use some kind of ability to create other weapons from nature itself.

My wings change color based on my emotional state. But I can also use the seven sins abilities also. And their weapons.

Naturally I'm more compatible with sacred treasure chastiefol then I am with other weapons like war hammer Gideon. I'm also very skilled with escanor's sunshine abilities and Ban's snatch abilities.

I haven't started training in merlin's magic orb or her abilities or Master meliodas's hellblaze abilities. I've mastered the full counter ability though. I've even modified it for a two sword fighting style."

King then said.

"Not sure if this will help but I might have a solution for you. This sword belonged to my good friend helbrahm.

 This sword belonged to my good friend helbrahm