chapter 11: Akatsuki invade Britannia. pains invasion.

All was calm and peaceful in the kingdom of Brittania but the peace and tranquility wouldn't last very long.

The Akatsuki had gathered the other seven jinchuriki and extracted their tailed beasts. The eight tails jinchuriki killer bee managed to escape capture.

And now they were on the hunt for naruto. Somehow they figured out a way to cross worlds and now stood in a forest similar to that of konoha's own but much larger. A disturbing feeling ran down everyone's spine.

As the future King of the fairy forest Naruto had sworn to protect it's people from all threats. Demon humans giants and even god's.

Naruto now stood before pain and his six paths with his fairy army behind him staring into the eyes of the rinnegan user named nagato uzumaki.

Naruto then said.

"Judging by your outfit your from the Akatsuki organization. I'm well aware of who you are and what your goal is.
Sorry to tell you this but I no longer contain the ninetails.

The ninetails is my personal weapon. Sealed inside of a sword with which I shall use to defeat you and your false godly status. YOU are not a God.

You are just a man playing God.
I've already witnessed the powers of a true God and goddess. And your nothing like them.

I shall defeat you.Nagato uzumaki. Then destroy those eyes of yours. Assemble seven deadly sins!!!."

The seven deadly sins then showed up as they make a dramatic entrance.

Merlin then said.

"Be very careful everyone and don't let your guard down. This man and his allies power lie within their eyes.

It's a visual power known as rinnegan. The God's eyes. It's powers are limitless and can even rip out your soul if we're not careful.

Chakra and magic might be similar in nature but there's one big difference.
Unlike how chakra can be absorbed by the rinnegan. magic cannot."

Pain then said.

"Hand over naruto uzumaki peacefully and we shall not destroy your kingdom. But if you resist us and do not hand him over to us we shall destroy all your Loved ones."

And Diane said.

"LIKE HELL WE WOULD HAND OVER THE FUTURE FAIRY KING YOU FALSE GOD OBSESSED MAD MAN!!!."

Meliodas then said.

"Yeah sorry about that but unfortunately we're not going to let you destroy our world either.

Hate to tell you this but we don't die so easily. I'm a demon. Elizabeth is a goddess. Diane is a giant.

King is a fairy Merlin is a sorcerer gowther is a living doll. And ban is a thief with immortality.

But by all means be my guest and try to kill us. Because I can garuntee my soul would be too much for you to handle. Nobody's ever once withstood being posessed by a demonic soul."

Naruto then said.

"As you could plainly see their my most loyal body guards. And the most powerful knights in this entire kingdom of brittania.

So give up now and I might be merciful on you.Fight me and you will certainly die. I'd rather not kill a fellow uzumaki clan member."

And pain said.

"YOU DARE TO MOCK ME!!??.
THE SECOND SAGE OF SIX PATHS!!??.
YOU DARE UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!!??.

ALMIGHTY PUSH!!!."