Episode 5

Joe's Pov

I stopped by in nick's house this morning and i saw him just sitting in his couch staring blankly.. so i sit beside him.

"Nick. You okay?" I nudged him.

"I broke up with olivia.."

Im fighting myself to not smile because im glad he broke up with her. "Oh. Why?"

"I love demi.. and i cant live without her.. she's all i need. But.."

"But?"

"She's probably on the plane right now.. and its obvious she doesnt love me anymore.."

"Are you serious right now? SHE STILL LOVES YOU NICK. oh my god. And to be clear there flight is 10 am.. its only 8am.."

Nick's Pov

When i heard my brother said that demi still loves me.. my heart is pounding so fast..

"Whhat? She still loves me?" I sat up.

"Yes! So now what are you waiting for? Come on! I'll drive you to the airport.. and get back the love of your life!"

When joe said that.. we hurriedly run and joe starts driving.. and im panicking right now..

"Joe hurry!"

"Geez. Relax i sense this will happen so i ask sel to keep me update of whats happening right now with them.."

"Thank you bro. Your the best." Nick laugh.

Demi's Pov

Well i guess this is it.. time for me to leave again.. and this time its super clear as crystal that me and nick are really not meant to be with each other.. we are now sitting waiting for our flight to announce.

"Dems. I need to pee." Sel said.

"Just pee on the plane jeez."

"I cant take it anymore. Come on!"

She runs to the bathroom and shes taking so long!

Selena's Pov

"Where the hell are you guys?!"

"Where here.. im just parking my car.." joe said.

"Oh forger the damn parking my car! And get in here!"

"Alright alright! Bye see you in a minute!"

Great. Swear to god ill kill them if they not make it on time. Then i heard demi shout..

"Sel! Hurry.. out flight is already annouce lets go!"

Great! Ugh.

Demi's Pov

"Sel. Can you walk fast? I dont want the plane to leave us.." i looked at sel.

"Okay. Okay." Sel laugh nervously.

"What is wrong with you." I laugh.

When we are about to gave our passport someone call my name.. and when i look who it is. My eyes widened.

"Nick?"

Nick's Pov

We keep running and running im starting to cry that maybe i was too late.. then i saw her.. i keep shouting her name.. and lucky me. she heard me..

"Nick?" Demi said shocked.

I just keep walking to her and staring at her eyes.. when im infront of her.. i hugged her

"Dont leave me please." I whisper in her ear.

"What?"

I kissed her.

"Nick. What are you doing.."

"i love you demi! I still love you.. i cant live without you.. i need you! Please dont leave me.. im sorry for everything.. your my everything! Please please.." my tears roll down my cheek.

Demi wipe of my tears. "You have a gf nick.. remember"

"I broke up with her demi. Your the only one i love.. im sorry.. please give me another chance? I still want you to be my wife and the mother for my future kids..your still my forever"

Demi's Pov

Everything nick is saying right now.. makes me want to scream of happiness. He still love me.. aww. He's in panicked.. i cant help but laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He look at me.

I giggles. "Sorry" i clear my throat.

He pouts. "So.."

I just kissed him and he kissed me back. I wrap my arms around his neck and his hand on my waist.. i dont care of all the stares.. im just happy that he's mine again.

Nick whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We hugged and everyone in the airport are cheering and clapping.. especially selena and joe.
Nick said something. "First love never die baby." He smirked.

"and we are forever.. " i smiled at him.

"And always" nick said and kissed me again.

-
-
The end.
Looks like first love never die eh?
Hope you guys enjoy this short story that i made.