Episode 1

Demi's Pov

whoa so here i am again in texas.. they are so many memories in here.. me and my bestfriend selena are living now together in LA after graduating and were just here to visit are parents and sad to say one of our batchmates heard the news and then they plan a reunion Thats awesome right?! Great! Ugh. Well wanna know im having this pissed mode? Haha. Well because i never thought that 7 yrs of being with him since we were Highschool will end. you know me and nick are like the hottest couple in our school.. were inseperable.. his my first love.. his my first in everything.. i love him so much his my life.. his my everything i guess there is really no forever you know.. we broke up were always fighting and he's always with his new friend Olivia.. and! He's always on her side and actually he's always forgetting our plans together since theyve been friends.. its really not healthy for our relationship so we or i must say HE decide to just go our seperate ways.. its been almost 2 yrs since we broke up and no one knows about the break up except our parents and selena.

Today i guess is the day im not planning to come all our batch when we were in highschool set a reunion the worst part is the venue is at the Jonas house.. this will be the first time after 2 yrs that i will saw them again.. Kevin, Joe my other bestfriend and Nick my ex.. well this is it right? I cant ignore them forever..

"Dems! Dems!" Selena said.

"Huh? oh sorry your ready? Lets go."

"Are you sure your okay with this? We can just stay here.. you know.."

"Im okay with this.. and its time to finally face them no more ignoring.." I smiled at her.

"Okay.. i guess your right.. lets just enjoy!" She laughs then put her arm in my shoulder while walking to my car.

I laugh then start to drive.. we dance and sing to the radio in my car.. already having fun.. and when we stop at the front of jonas house i feel nervous.. and selena notice me..

"Hey, calm down.. i will never leave you there okay. ill be at your side" she hold my hand. And then smile at me.

"Thank you selly.. lets go!" I hug her.

Demi's Pov

We are now walking to the door ready to knock.. ive been debating myself to knock or not.. were standing there for almost 10 mins i guess hahaha.

Selana rolled her eyes. "Come on.. if you dont knock.. i will." She knock on the door.

I glared at her. Then suddenly the door open revealing my other bestfriend.. the one and only joe jonas. We smiled to him.

"OH MY GOD! I guess the news is really true you guys are here!" Joe attack us with his super duper bear hug.

"Cant.. breeaatthh heerreee" We cough.

"Sorry" He laughs the pulled away..

"So are we just gonna stay here or your letting us in?" Selena said and i just giggled.

"Right. Right. Come in.. all the people are at the back.. lets go.."

Demi's Pov

When we came there.. all of them looked at us and smiled. And we talk talk talk about our lives right now.. then suddenly i saw him.. at the corner getting all mooshy mooshy with olivia and definitely having fun..

"Looks like he still doesnt saw us.. eh." Selena said.

"Well he's pretty occupied why would he right?" I fake laugh.

Then suddenly one of our batchmates get all our attention we all look at her..

"Goodevening guys.. im sarah if you guys still remember well this is really are unexpected reunion.. we just heard the news that demi and selena came to visit here so .. why dont make the opportunity to reunite since were complete right.." she laugh.

And they all LOOKED at me and selena.. we just smile.. and i guess nick already saw us..

"And well we are really not expecting too that our hottest couple in our batch broke up.."

Ugh. Great why do she have to open that big mouth of hers.. ugh. Selena looked at me and hold my hand.

"Demi.. Nick.. i know this is ridiculous.. as you can see here at the screen here all our moments/memories are playing here.. and actually we also made a video about you two and we really want to play it here. If you guys dont mind.. you know.. and if its okay to nick's gf" She said looking at us.

Nick looked at me and so did i.. and we just nod. Theres no smile or whatever... We nod at sarah.

"Great. Awesome. Thanks guys.. so here it is.. hope you guys enjoy watching.." She play the video.

Selena looked at me. "dems..can you.."

"I know sel. I know.. i can handle it." I smiled at her.

(A/N i suggest you guys listen to the song "SHAPE OF MY HEART by backstreet boys" go search for it hurry! and imagine thats the background song on the video)

The video starts.. the first picture was nick carrying me.. and were all smiley.. theres also.. where nick are sitting beside the tree reading books.. while my head is on his lap.. and also beside my locker nick kissed my forehead..

And i start to tear up. I remember all the memories.. and i want to cry right now.. help me god. Ugh. Then theres also the pictures where we won the prom king and queen.. when we were dancing.. and when nick surprise me with all the petals at our classroom for our 1st anniversary.. and so many pictures has shown.. then suddenly there is me in the video they made.. when sarah interview me beside my locker about nick..

-
-
-
Want to know whats behind those interview? Hahaha. Wait for the next episode.

Please do spread this story of mine. Thank you.