2: The Past

TW: Murder, blood

"You want answers to who I really am?"

The boys turned to face Yoon-oh.

"YEAH WHO ACTUALLY ARE YOU? YOU ARE NOT OUR CARETAKER!" Jungkook asked.

"And why don't you ever change your clothes?"

"Or eat with us?"

"How can you not know what a smart phone is?"

"Wait wait wait" Yoon-oh said. "Move the Almirah in the second floor, you'll find your answers" with that being said, he went off.

"There he goes again" Yoongi eye rolled.

The boys then went up to move the Almirah.

"Hana, deul, set!" With that, they moved it, careful not to break it's contents.

Behind it was a door. They opened it.

"There's another room here?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Let's check it inside" Taehyung said.

"D-do you guys really think so?" J-Hope seemed scared.

"Hobi-ah come on let's check it might get some clues"

The room seemed to be very old, like it belonged to someone in the 90s. It had an old record player, with a lot of cassettes, of the beetles, Backstreet Boys, and Deux, a lot of Deux posters were around the room too. The room also contained a lot of books, mostly old classics and novels. Some dumbells were also lying around.

Surprisingly the items didn't contain much dust even after lying like that for years.

"Jeon Sae-Yoon?" Namjoon was inspecting an old notebook.

"Huh? I've never heard of him!" Jungkook seemed surprised.

"Hey, why is this photo album sealed?" Jimin said pointing at an album.

The boys decided to unseal it and look at the photos.

The first one was a black and white photo of two young boys in front of the Gyeongbokgung Palace.

"That's my Appa! He'd shown me some of his childhood pics. I don't know who the other one is though."

They saw more photos mostly Jungkook's dad's childhood pics with another, younger boy. One was a family photo of the two with their parents.

"Haraboji and Halemoni! I've seen them in photos!" Jungkook said.

"Wait does that mean the other guy is your Samchon?" (Samchon means chacha/kaka in Korean aka ur father's younger brother)

"Strange, Appa never told me I have a Samchon" Jungkook went into deep thoughts.

They flipped more pages. One of them was Jungkook's dad's wedding picture.

"That is my Eomma" Jungkook got teary eyed seeing her pic. "Appa showed me her pics. I could never see her in real cause she died giving birth to me"

They turned the page. There was Jungkook's dad holding a baby.

"That is baby me" Jungkook started chuckling. The others started cooing how cute he looked.

However the next pic made everyone stop cooing.

"WHAT?"

"CHINCHA BHOYA??"

"MWO-I-AE-YO?"

Everyone got in panic looking at this one. Ho-seok even started shivering.