"Hyungs... I don't think it's a good idea, he's our caretaker" Jungkook said.

"SHUT UP!" The others shouted.

The next few days went on petty well, the boys would leave to their campus during the morning in a rush, leaving the house kinda messy, and comeback to a tidy, clean house, thanks to Yoon-oh.

Yoon-oh seemed to be a very reserved boy, who didn't talk much. The boys knew that he was a fan of the 90's songs though.

"OHHH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SONG!!" He once came running to the hall out of nowhere when someone had played 'I want it that way' by Backstreet Boys.

"TELL ME WHY???
AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEART ACHE..."

He started shouting about with n amazing voice.

"Big fan of the Backstreet Boys?" Hobi once asked.

"Yeahhh, Backstreet Boys and The Beetles!! My favourites and Deux a big Fanboy of Deux!!!" He said vibing to the song.

"You sing well!" Jimin said "Perhaps you should join our band"

"Band?"

"Yeah we are all planning to form a band, Bangtan Sonyeondan!!" Taehyung joined in.

"And it'd be great if you join, seeing you sing so good" RM added.

"Naaah I don't like publicity" He said.

"You could give it a try?" Suga asked.

"No no no I don't want to" With that he went away.

"Actually if you have a talent, you should showcase it rather than hide it" Jin said coming from the kitchen. "Ummm Yoon-oh?"

"He went" Jungkook said

"Aaah nevermind, anyways ask him if he'll have dinner I've made Bulgogi"

"Okay, though he probably won't eat with us, as usual" Jimin said.

The boys were wondering when he ate, as Yoon-oh never ate with them, but would arrive as soon as they're done to clean the kitchen.

They even tried to flirt with him, only to get cut off. The only one who didn't flirt with him was Jungkook, who just didn't think it was a good idea.

"Hyung, by now it should be clear that he's not interested" Jungkook said Taehyung after his yet another unsuccessful attempt.

"There's nothing wrong in trying though" Ho-seok, who had been sitting with Jungkook, replied. Just then Namjoon came back getting milk.

"Guyssss, you know what just happened when I was coming back?'

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Namjoon told the story.

Flashback

He was coming back getting milk when he saw two boys playing. He found them cute and smiled at them. Just then they came to him.

"Hello hyung!"

"Hello!" He said and started talking to them. They were really Frank and sweet.

"So Namjoon Hyung where do you live?"

"In that house over there!"

"THAT ONE?" The seemed to be shocked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Didn't you know that house is haunted?"

"Haunted?"

"That's what people say"