The storm

There was a big storm. The others were all sleep already. Sun and macaque stayed up to watch some tv. You could hear the roaring thunder as macaque and sun cuddle together sun a little bit afraid of the sound. Macaque ignored the fact that sun was scared of it, knowing it from their past. The power shut off, and they felt a cold breeze for blow through the window. "Shit it's freezing" sun cuddled more into macaques chest, pulling a blanket over the two. " the power must've gone out. Let's go check the generator." Macaque nods and walks to the basement with sun. sun stays cuddled into macaque side. Macaque blushes a bit from how close they are.thought he's not to flustered to make a snarky remark " oh peaches it's just a little thunder you don't have to be this close" sun angrily looks at macaque "oh shut up, I'd be fine with out you" macaque slides into one of the shadows, as a loud bang can be heard from outside sun tumbles over shaken in fear. Macaque returns from the ground, lifting sun up with him. "Are you sure about that peaches" sun simply gives him a glare. They reach the generator as they turn it off and on again which doesn't do a thing "guess we'll be sleeping close tonight" sun smirks up at macaque " I guess so"

To be continued....